Price is only thing keeping me away, that would double the value of my car.

Copied this from cuda-challenger, might not be all it's cracked up to be?
Big selling point is no return line, but sounds like that's not really true.

"i downloaded the instructions http://www.msdignition.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=15032386224 and its optional not to have a return line. there are a series of questions you need to fill out and put values in based on your answer. basically it tells you if you live in a hot climate its recommended to use a return system unless your running an in-tank fuel pump - which I'm not sure is possible...? if your in a more mild climate 70-80* and mount the pump within 2 feet of the tank, and are using octane 91 or higher your good to go.

my climate is frequently 100+ so im wondering if its even worth it to bother with a returnless system at all - not something they tell you up front lol. drawback of living in the desert :/

SO with that in mind, at this point, do the initial install as a single line, and if i have problems later on....? find out why they dont want a hard line used, and if its trivial add the hardline into the system while converting to a return style, i would only have to do a simple re-route of a few hoses versus running a whole new hose."