Anyone who says HP manifolds don't leak hasn't experienced an HP manifold leaking. I had one leak. Now place yourself in the middle of nowhere without a reputable machine shop. Now bust out the hand files and emery cloth and sit there for 10hours sanding down the entire flange of a 40 yr old cast iron manifold (happened 2 years ago).

I have purchased since then a set of plain jane hedman shorties which I sent out to get blasted and then Jet Hot coated. I do plan on installing them on my 440 I just haven't allocated the time yet. My 440..Nothing crazy..480 lift Isky, 10:1, Dual Quads, 727 with a gear vendors. I will say though that the 906s are coming off along with the HP manifolds and I am installing the Eddy heads that have been sitting on my shelf for 2 years.

Down the road, these Hedmans are going to get bolted with the same induction (dual quads, CH28, Eddy heads) to my 505 stroker. 4.15 crank, .540 Comp roller, H beam rods, 11:1 motor. I fear the only thing at that point weak in the system will be the trans but I do not lay into it at street lights, I don't do burnouts....I run down the line and chirp tires between gears. Hoping for 475hp on my 440 now and 575hp on my 505.

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s