Dan, your right my engine is down on power from where it could be with this W2 top end. That being said, adding cubes to it made a fair amount more power on the dyno over the 4.03" bore combo.

Elevation will play a big part in what the car is going to do... More so than most think racing much closer to sea level. I have only had this combo out twice so far, and on the 10.68 run we had the best air (about 5000ft). The car was too cold, and there wasn't much fuel in the car, as I forgot to dump some in, so I didn't warm it up much in the staging lanes. The car bogged out of the hole. I think it's safe to say there was a 10.5X out of it if it had heat in it and it didn't bog out of the hole. (it 60'ed .06 slower alone)

One other thing to consider with the MPH of 128, the engine was spinning 6500rpm at the finish line. 27" tall tire + 3.23 gears + 6500rpm @ 128mph = HOLY CONVERTER SLIP BATMAN!! also, high gear is half gone. When I shifted from 2-3 I would shift at 7000, it would spin up to 7500 then drop back to 6500rpm. So, there is another issue I get to fix this winter. I hate automatics.

At the end of the day, when you look at my over all combo, you can tell the W2's are a temporary top end. But for next year, I will be running them again, with a healthy automatic and a better rear end. Maybe we can get a better idea of what it can run with a better combo behind the engine.

-Kenny