Quote:

bought a set of quarters from shermans a couple years ago for my 70 satellite. since i live not too far from them, I went to the warehouse to buy the quarters. after I paid the bill, they brought out a set and I could not believe what they brought out. the quarters were almost folded in half by the center of the wheel opening and the protective coating was gouged in many places. they brought out 3 sets before i left with a decent set. also bought front floors and a four speed hump at the same time. guess they arent too familiar with picky showroom customers because after I got home I looked at the bill and endend up not being charged for the four speed hump. So...my experience with shermans is a good one, but I would never buy any part for my car unless I inspected it first hand.

"the quarters were almost folded in half by the center of the wheel opening" EXACTLY how mine were!! They looked folded in half but then unfolded. The guy at Sherman assured me they would make it right after R&L Carriers declined to cover. After a week the guy at Shermans (I think his name was Ron Steele) stopped taking my calls. His receptionist would say he is out in the warehouse. She told me he would return my call but it never happened.

Keep old mopars alive.