I bought a used set of M/T 10.5x31x15 W several years back, the seller siad they had two runs on them. They looked like brand new with maybe a tiny bit of spin on them, still had some of the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] sticking out on the main tread I made one burn out on them three years ago and broke the ladder bar mounts off of the 8 3/4 housing. The sidewalls leak bad when mounted tubeleless so I dismounted them and did the Dawn dish soap trick and remounted them before that burn out. They stayed in the trailer mounted up until last week, I dismounted them and put them on another set of wheels and used them today, 5 yrs or more since new They dead hooked right from the start, best 6o ft. ever for my car 1.397 My message is look at them real hard, try the fingernail dig in and so on, if they look okay go for it. I did buy another set of smaller Goodyear drag slicks late last year, 12x29x15 and wore them out this year. Goodyear marks there tires with a manufacturers
date code, Federal law on all tires made and sold in the U.S. they also have the compound on them, contact Goodyear and ask for help on I.D. which compunds and how to decode the build date on them. BTW, I have seen two tires bought from Summit year ago that where 18 months different in there build dates The guy ran them and they didn't work the same, one would spin worst with a posi than the other newer one would

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)