Let me clear up a couple things. My car originally was a slant 6 car with the 8.25. I remove it and replaced it with the 370ci 6.1 Hemi. First I had fun with the 8.25. and 293 ring and pinion the car was so fast on the top end that the car would float from side to side it was very scare but after that I upgraded to heavy duty springs and aftermarket pinion bump stop. I replaced the 8.25 with a friends 8.75 in a car he was taking to have crashed. I've already had trouble finding a stronger yoke for the 741 case. What is the strongest case out of the 741, 742, and 489? Is the 741 exterior its weak point and if so anything to help it or upgrade to a different case.

I plan on stroking the 6.1 to a 426ci hemi and adding the supercharger to create 600 hp to the rear wheels.

The car is a street car full interior so i estimate it weights 3600. Engine was 800 pounds out the crate. Currently has a 8.75 with 3.55 ring and pinion.

Axles, back braces anything else I need to strength this rearend. I already have rear disc brakes to stop this breast.