Dom, I agree with Brad.

If you dont have a flow bench, and know HOW to interpret the numbers, you could be doing more damage than good. Ebrocks have a pretty good port and chamber as is, BUT, they do respond totally different, or let me put it this way, they have TOTALLY different needs from the intake ports to the exhaust ports. There are several things that they really respond well to, and other modifications that you will just go backwards or at least simply waste your time.

What I am saying is they have spoecific areas where porting and valve jobs do a great deal, as well as some other changes. If you dont know where to look for that, then I'd say stay away from them, or have an experienced porter ( somoen who knows Ebrocks) mess with them. ( not even consdiering the camshaft likes and dislikes) .\
This is exactly while you'll see some real turd Ebrock combos, and some exceptional ones, that overachieve. It comes down to the porters knowledge, and the cam combo. I have quite a few Ebrock combos out there and have found this to be true.

My experience and

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.