I don't usually do this but I feel strongly enough about this that I have to give a call out to Performance Car Graghics!!

http://www.performancecargraphics.com/

I am putting my 1971 'Cuda back together and I have been trying to make it as original as I can on my budget. It has been a long haul and I have a long way to go. I can not afford to buy a lot of things twice. This is a little info that might help someone else from doing what I did.

I have two jack instruction decals. One from Performance Car Graphics and one form someone else. I will not say where I got the bad one because my intent is not name bashing.

I bought the first one based on the online description and bad photos from their online site. I figured that they where all the same. they are not. The bad one was on a glossy plastic decal material with a bad reproduction picture and broken, badly copied lines. If you notice in the two decals top left corner, the part numbers are the same. The one on the left is from Performance Car Graphics for a 1971 Barracuda/Challenger. It is correct for that year. The top left corner block is larger than the top left block in the right decal. The right decal is for a 1970 Barracuda/Challenger. The block was revised in 1971 to be bigger. Performance Car graphics has both, the place I bough the bad one from only sells the 1970 decal.

The one that I got from Performance Car Graphics looks great, on a cardboard/paper that looks exactly original and crisp clear printed pictures. It really needs to be seen in person to really see the difference.

When I got the first one in the mail (the bad one), It was shipped quickly and was undamaged. When I got the one from Performance Car Graphics, it was shipped quickly, it came in a box, it was undamaged (it was in a BOX!!), and it had two full pages on how to install the decal with tips and warnings, and exactly where it goes and how to locate it. Very impressive.

Now here is the thing. THEY BOTH COST ME THE SAME!

Thank you Performance Car Graphics!

6862250-Jackboth1.jpg (239 downloads)
Last edited by TinCuda; 10/08/11 06:34 PM.

(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O) 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6 {||O||} 2000 Yamaha V-Max (O O [========= SRT] O O) 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 . Making as big as a carbon footprint as I can!!!