It was a long time coming after a few postponments got on the dyno last week with my hemi that was just freshened by Alan from Advanced Race cars{ARC here on the board} out of Patterson.Took me a few days to absorb what happened in the 2 afternoons on the dyno.After mounting the engine and all hoses & wires filled the SV1 carbs with pump gas and a feww squirts and it fired at the hit of the starter.Great start,went to start some pulls and there was an issue with the dyno throttle and my carbs.The 11 inches of vacume under the carbs was too much for the dyno to open.I was noy happy To my surprise,There was this guy loitering at the shop that just happened to have a real nice pair of PRO SYSYTEMS Dominators he would allow me to use He was alreadt kind enough to ley me use his "A" body headers so that the o/2 sensors had a good location.So I must give Steve Gill {steve gillman} here on the bord a HUGE thank you for being in the right place at the right time .I don't usaually have that luck.Bill & Frank are awsome guys from Bill Cerralli Racing and help make my visit very comfortable and enjoying.Frank ran the dyno and made me very happy!!

Check out the Vid>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpXgN2Ul2...&playnext=4

Last edited by hemi-itis; 09/26/11 10:48 PM.

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!