Hi guys!

I am about to start paint on my 69 HEMI Charger and I was looking for some reference pics & adivice on how to apply the seam sealer, undercoating and undercoating on the insides of the quarter panels on my 69 HEMI Charger.

My car had been worked on b4 I got it, so I had no chance to reference it b4 I stripped it. So I have absolutely no references to work with.

So, here we go:

1. Where should I apply seam sealer on the passenger compartment and floor pans? What color seam sealer was used in each seam?
2. Where is the seam sealer on the floor pans painted over, and where was it applied after paint?
3. Where else will you find seam sealer from the factory? Fenders, around door hinges, A pillar seams to rocker, B pillars to rocker and quarter, deck filler to quuarter panel seams, trunk gutters to quarter panels, trunk lid al around the edges where the skin meets the underbrace, doors all along the edges, where else???? Or I am wrong in any of this? And what color sealer?
3. My car wasnt coded for undercoating, but I know some places on the underside of the car got undercoated regardless. Which are these places? Reference pics would be awesome.
4. I also need to appply the undercoating on the insides of the quarter panels. Reference pics would be great to replicate the spraying patterns, specially arounf the sidemarker opening. Luckily I do have some samples of original undercoatring to replicate the texture.

Here are some pics of my restoration if anybody cares to take a look at: http://www.facebook.com/1969.hemi.charger

Thanks!!!