Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think that the pertronix and the davis are both great.

But the davis wins with me due to it's one wire hookup, it's coming calibrated per the specs you give when you order, no coil wire, no box, and no BS in a nutshell.

One of the things I have always hated about mopars is their junk ignitions. Davis straightened that out nicely.

The pertronix with ignitor 3 module is the one to get IMO if you go that route. I think it's the same price too as the earlier units.

Looks like I will be ordering Pertronix Ignitor I kits (#1382) for my dual point prestolite distributors. I had been waiting for a new single lead MSD conversion kit that was due out, but found out today from a MSD rep that the production of the kit was canceled ...

The ignitor 3 module has the built in rev limiter if I remember correctly. I would definitely go for that. but that's just me. If you dont need it, any of the ignitor modules are good.

I prefer the davis myself since fitment isnt an issue in my dakota, but I really like the pertronix distributors as a whole. Really nice parts.

It appears that Pertronix only offers Ignitor I kits for the dual point Prestolite distributors... I would be interested in a ""II" or "III" kit if available...