Junky: Non-A/C Pulleys: Water pump 6 13/16; Crankshaft 6 9/16. The service manual calls for a rotation ratio of .95:1 (Water pump vs Crankshaft). I believe these measurement come out to about .96:1 but I was measuring with a plastic ruler leaning over the grill of my Roadrunner (could have been a little off).

6bblgt: No this is not a recent issue; I've been half-heartedly pursuing this problem for the last 3 years. If you look back in the archives I have had several posts on this forum and I've tried numerous remedies. I have had all components in the cooling system toughly checked and the last thing to check was the water pump. It has not been a huge issue because my car is a show car I have been reluctant to disassemble a pristine engine compartment and unless I get caught is stopped traffic on a hot summer day, I'm fine. One other thing I am going to do is drain the block and look for any debris. If I see any debris, I may focus there to make sure I don't have an obstruction. I doubt I’ll see anything as the engine was “Hot Tanked” when it was rebuilt (bored .30 over). This whole ordeal doesn't seem like it should be that complicated, I have been assured by two different shops that the radiator is good and if the pump is working properly and there is good "flow", the system has to cool.