Quote:

I think the adaptor was machined from a big sized plate, and it uses unique bolts that have about 1/4" thick head and screw in with an allen wrench.
The plate re-locates the starter position, so a notch has to be cut in the transmission bellhousing for the starter.

Let me know how the megasquirt works out, I might try that in the future...

So the bolts that thread though the plate to the origanl tranny are counter sunk? I love the megasquirt it has endless capibilitys but kinda like the overdrive conversion its not for every one its alot of work and alot of learning. But a big part of the reason I did it was to learn I have about 3000 miles on the megasquirt and still working out bugs But I built it with 4 throtle bodies staged and a staged 16 injector system as well. I just installed launch control and hooked it to the brake lights for now so when you push the breaks and push the gas it hits a soft rev then a rev limiter and you can basicly pin the gas and once the brake light shuts off you are gone! I have it running the 3 electric fans and electric water pump. set lean at light cruise and full perfact 12.7 at wide open. To much to talk about it has been about 2 years of work so far but I love it there is nothing cooler then building something fast then tring it out!

Last edited by arlo#1; 08/19/08 11:33 AM.