Right now it has a Advanced clutch with a unlightened 11 lb wheel. I have another one that needs to go back to be rebuilt that uses a 7 lb wheel. The problem with these clutches is that you need a certain degree of traction to get them to work. They are a ton of work but when you get them dialed in they are what stickshift drag racing is all about. My feeling is on a killer track a car in FAST trim will only go as fast as its converter will let it. When a stick car gets on that killer racing surface it is completly adjustable. Good track= turn up the rpm and tighten the shocks let the clutch go and be a hero. Crap track= you look like a tool and there is nothing you can do about it.

I made nine passes this weekend 5 were 12.0s. Six was a .98. I adjusted the clutch and aborted one. Eight was the .66 and nine slipped in high gear. That is how it goes though,what is killer on the line won't always hold in high.

I've driven enough autos to know how uneventful they are. Maybe one day I'll put one in to relax