Quote:

Quote:

Unless anyone can prove other wise, I guess the decal goes under the six barrel decal and above the lower wingnut.

Like in this picture...

You can't go wrong with duplicating the pic; at least ONE car looks like it came that way!

Seriously, when I researched this question for my SB, I found survivor pics with the decals in different spots. It makes since that they weren't applied all by the same person at the same time so I imagine some variety should be expected.

Dave

I know that I can get overly obsessive. (I just took about five minutes to make sure I spelled the word obsessive correctly. lol) I guess there must not have been a standard. I have seen an original AAR lid with the two decals (air filter maint. decal and freezing weather "plug intake" warning decal) completely off center and cocked a bit. It looked like some guy just slapped them on with a bad hang-over. Probably just real world assembly and not an obsessive restoration. lol

(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O) 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6 {||O||} 2000 Yamaha V-Max (O O [========= SRT] O O) 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 . Making as big as a carbon footprint as I can!!!