I finally put all the wiring in my 69 Dart, and now when I hit the right turn signal, all the turn signals flash like the hazards are on. Everything else works as it should, and the indicator lights on the dash indicate what should be happening, not what is. I disconnected the plug at the passenger side front signal, and when I hit the right blinker, only the right rear flashes, as it should, everything else is still OK. I plugged in half the of the plug to the front passenger side signal, and then everything works correctly, except no running light on the right front. I had to splice the wiring harness back together since someone had cut it up, but I made sure to match up all the correct wires. Obviously something is crossed, anyone have any ideas where to start looking? I thought maybe the switch, but the problem goes away when you disconnect the front passenger side. I thought maybe I crossed something when I repaired the harness, but should this affect the rear lights, too? Should I just jumper the driver's side running light wiring over to the passenger side and call it a day? I really, really hate electrical problems, since there is no hammer big enough