70 Challenger, TVS system. I've found Jegs and Summit and both are about the same, and both considerably cheaper than direct from the source. Is there a better way or is this probably going to be the best price around? $2600 for the system on both sites tonight.

Also, can i get this system WITHOUT the subframe connectors? They're worth about $330, also on those sites, and my car already has some really nice ones.

I only have about a $3500-4000 total budget for this car... and it needs a LOT ov stuff. My reasoning for spending such a massive chunk on one aspect is this, i have most ov the rest (brakes, rollers, chassis mods, powertrain, cooling, fuel systems, etc.) just kicking around and can build the rest on the cheap, and i will probably NEVER have a BIG chunk o cash like this to spend on it again. So if i dont get into this now, even if it delays the driving deadline, it will NEVER happen.

I'm building this for a daily driver that i can hopefully someday build into a Viper/Z06 killer...