The 4" scoop may present a problem unles that's stock height (???)

When it comes to quality you only have 3 choices ... AAR, Glasstek or VFN.

The AAR is nice but their mold is buggered up so one corner needs work the moment you get it. If its a bolt-on then their underside is about the nicest. Their hood (top side) is about as close to stock as you'll get - with the center hump.

The Glasstek hood is top notch. The underside support is nice but resembles a stock hood as opposed to a scoop hood. The top side has no center hump so will not pass as stock to the trained eye.

The VFN is top notch. Again, the top side has no center hump. The underside support is adequate but probably lacks the strength of either of the above. One neat thing about the VFN is that the front lip above the grill is actually a lip - similar to stock. This means that the shape is a perfect match to stock. This is an area where most others fall short - instead of a sharp corner where the hood starts to go up over the headlight buckets many others are rounded off and look like crap to the trained eye.

At Carlisle I had my pick between the AAR and a VFN. I preferred and bought the VFN.