Quote:

Quote:

Had a great time last night Bobby, It was very nice finally meeting you, Just can't beleive it rained all around us & we got lucky , It really sucks i red lit that last pass , don't understand what happen to the timers, I'm guessing it had something to do with me deep staging & turning the top bulb off on a Pro tree , After i deep staged i'm guessing it red lighted me after a few seconds. I still think it may have mis-printed that 7.85 & was most likely a 7.05 @ 99, I'm sure if i got in a good run with my boney ass from your 11.04 & would have hit 10.9s

I'm glad i aborted to making that last pass, I would have felt really bad had that tailshaft let loose on me, I'm sure it'll be an easy fix though. I'd call John at Cope Racing & see what he thinks.

Bobby is one of the coolest people i've met in a while, Who do you know that would let a total stranger (other then just chatting on Moparts) let you make as many passes as you wanted in there 10 sec. car, If you decide to come down to the shootout in Sept. that would be cool, as a spectator of coarse, i'll pack up a cooler full of goodies

Tell Lisa i said hi.

hi joe thanks and any time you want to race the car just let me know. i have as much fun watching somebody elese race it as i do racing it my self.it was cool metting you and your daughter. i know my brithers son and a blast hanging out with your duaghter.I might just throw a new tail shaft on it and bring it out to the race you was talking about next month.hope to have my new tunnelram on and my holley carbs next time.thanks Bobby

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU