Sorry juys just got up did not get ho,e untill after 4 am. Well had fun last nite but broke the car again. well at least the 8-3/4 i put togeather held up. on my last 1/4 pass i snaped my tail shaft in half. I guess i am very lucky i did not crash because when i got back there was trans oil all under the underside of my car all the way to the back bummper.the weard thing is the car drove straight and pulled like a train on topend. i mean there was no vibration etc.I did not even know i broke something untillm i got back to my pit area and the girlfiend came up as i was parking and asked me wear all the smoke was coming from.well would like to say it was nice to finally meet JOEDUST and his daughter. well when i frist got there we were only running 1/8 mph and my best pass was a 7.09 @ 97.59 and a 1.59 60FT. i let joe drive my car which he was not used to the breaks or the car yet. but he ran a couple of 99 mph passes.my best 1/4 mile pass was a 1.61 60ft 7.12 1/8@97.76 mph and a 11.04 1/4 mile. they were not giving 1/4 mph readings for some reasion.also the 11.04 1/4 mile pass was wehn i broke the transmission.all in all i had fun last nite. but kind of disopinted that my car was not running in the 10 like i thought it should.so i dont know if teh engine is getting tired or if it was just from the crappy weather.it was in the upper 80 to the low 90 with i guess around 60-80 percent hummidty.now i have to decide how i want to fix my transmission? i mean put another tail shaft on it or build another trans.sorry this is solong and i am still half asleep.sorry guys wish i had better knews to give you.thanks Mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops