Quote:

so out of that whole deal i see only 2 failures, sorry for the guy in in the rr, how many have they sold? compared to the failure rate, were they installed correctly?, were they used in the intended use?mabey it was the same guy who welded both and had a bad day, just sayin dont trash a company if you dont have all the facts, btw i dont have all the facts

Not bashing anyone specific but when is failure rates acceceptable especially on a critical part that can cause catastrophic injury or death.It only took one fatality and a half dozen Pinto fires to bring Ford to it's knees.In most cases it's not the part that failed but misuse and adbuse.Things always are stretched to the limit,but anything that can cause total loss of control of a race car at high speeds better be held to a higher standard as far as durability and quality.What you build yourself that fails is your problem,what someones builds and sales to the consumer is their problem.I hate when something bad happens and someone commemts"that's racing"
The CAP parts I have seen look great but I know one car that broke a part at speed,lucky no one was hurt and I was told it was more an installation issue that part issue.