Well, I HADDDD to try to bring the Charger to one of my best friend's funerals... so I went gung ho allll week, and tossed a permit on it.
Went something like this....

On the way TO the gas station, a few blocks away... I ran out of gas.
No gerry cans to LEND OUT at the gas station, so I bought a crappy little one for 30 bucks. What a deal! Went back and got the car gassed up.

On the way to the funeral my Chickee drove, about 10 blocks in she pulled over. Turns out my brand new Carter SuperPump wasn't cooperating, the car was running out of gas. LUCKILY, I left the elctric pump in the rear, I hooked it up and off they went.

A few miles later (we were already running late now) My Chick pulls up to a red light, jumps out, walks back to my Jensen, and as I get out she jumps in my Jensen and takes off. Turnes out she heard something weird while driving and had had enough. She then put a beating on a Mustang with the Jensen from the red light we were sitting at.

I followed, and a few blocks later the sound came... a rear wheel was starting to loosen off. We were two blocks from the funeral and late, I hobbled it the last two blocks...

After the ceremonies My buddies tightened the lugs. On the drive home my nice new Torq Thrust II center cap went flying off the driver's front wheel.

Maybe a little too rushed, learned a lesson here and there.... but my buddy woulda wanted to see "The Marlin" there as he called it...

At least I made it home!!

CrAzYMoPaRGuY