Quote:

Quote:

...well the first post was made back in july its now november..one of the post stated pictures on friday..i dont see any?
4-5 months old post.....looks like its a pipe dream..though...
just make the damn thing like a bare metal dash with out the dash pad or cutouts. all the factory stuff can just bolt on...
no cut outs for the guages or radio or a/c
then everyone can cut out the holes as they see fit..
they could even put holes in the top to attach a factory pad..
this seems pretty straight up to me?

cheapst

Why all the strife from everyone? I didn't 'bump' this post to the top from months old. Cheap, I don't know what you are meaning about it being a 'pipe dream'? Is this getting done in a timely manner?...to this point, no. Recently, (actually since about 1 week before Tony bumped the post) the guy I contracted has been back into the project and although he sent me some pics Saturday, the part needed some tweaking to make the dash look the way I wanted. So, things are finally moving along. It will have 'perimeter' negative outlines around the glove box, ashtray, and steering wheel tunnel areas. There will be some articulation up-top around the misc vents/grills. The glove box will include all articulation, including a knob. The dash pad will be cast into the mold. I am working with a vinyl graphics guy for a wrap-pad with texture. The mold SHOULD be cast this week. I will post updates as I get them. Blessings.

Keep me informed sir, Sounds good so far. I want mine to look real when im done, but like i say, im a bodyman/painter so i can make anything look good eventually....LOL

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....