Okay, where to begin. So I have had a not so good year to say the least. 1st trans made it 15 passes after adjusting bands, changing filter and fluid before locking up through the traps at Trails in June, killing my quarter panel and a left front fender. (Trans had one full season of zero issues last year) Spent time, money, and energy to straighten car out and installed my brand new fresh A+A transmission in with A+A trans brake. Made 6 1/8th mile test passes before heading to Pittsburgh for Curt George memorial race. Unloaded there and had 5 good passes before the transbrake decided to not want to hold or give me reverse. Thanks to Bob George I installed a Turbo Action valve body to get thru weekend. Trans worked great to the tune of 15 passes on Saturday and another 5 more passes on Sunday. Hit another 1/8th mile bracket race last weekend and made 5 more passes. This weekend I got my A+A transbrake back and decided to put it back in as to not damage the Turbo Action brake and I really like the A+A brake. I made 6 passes on Friday at Muncie for Firecracker Nationals with turbo action brake, then changed to my A+A brake for Saturday race. It made me realize why I like the brake. .007, .012,.011 .004, -.001 to lose in rnd 3. Decided not to stay for rest of weekend and came home to race at local 1/8th mile track today. Out of the trailer .006 and followed by .004 then "Junk" no second gear.

Am I expecting too much? Less than 50 passes on trans before issue. I simply cannot spend any more money on this car this year. The other problem is, I have no desire to race with the 904 anymore, as I have no faith in it anymore. I would really like to go to a glide after this season just cannot do mid season. I will not beg for help, but if anyone know of a small block 727 and converter, I would be interested in leasing for remainder of this year. Without help, financial reaons will keep me sidelined from fixing this season. I have no desire to fix the 904 that is in it. Lack of trust in this unit will make me a duck out there. Please if you know anyone that can help with my needs put them in contact with me. I hate feeling helpless. Thanks for listening and sorry to lay it out there, but I feel like garbage right now.