Moparts

I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama

Posted By: wheelsup68dart

I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:17 AM

Okay, where to begin. So I have had a not so good year to say the least. 1st trans made it 15 passes after adjusting bands, changing filter and fluid before locking up through the traps at Trails in June, killing my quarter panel and a left front fender. (Trans had one full season of zero issues last year) Spent time, money, and energy to straighten car out and installed my brand new fresh A+A transmission in with A+A trans brake. Made 6 1/8th mile test passes before heading to Pittsburgh for Curt George memorial race. Unloaded there and had 5 good passes before the transbrake decided to not want to hold or give me reverse. Thanks to Bob George I installed a Turbo Action valve body to get thru weekend. Trans worked great to the tune of 15 passes on Saturday and another 5 more passes on Sunday. Hit another 1/8th mile bracket race last weekend and made 5 more passes. This weekend I got my A+A transbrake back and decided to put it back in as to not damage the Turbo Action brake and I really like the A+A brake. I made 6 passes on Friday at Muncie for Firecracker Nationals with turbo action brake, then changed to my A+A brake for Saturday race. It made me realize why I like the brake. .007, .012,.011 .004, -.001 to lose in rnd 3. Decided not to stay for rest of weekend and came home to race at local 1/8th mile track today. Out of the trailer .006 and followed by .004 then "Junk" no second gear.

Am I expecting too much? Less than 50 passes on trans before issue. I simply cannot spend any more money on this car this year. The other problem is, I have no desire to race with the 904 anymore, as I have no faith in it anymore. I would really like to go to a glide after this season just cannot do mid season. I will not beg for help, but if anyone know of a small block 727 and converter, I would be interested in leasing for remainder of this year. Without help, financial reaons will keep me sidelined from fixing this season. I have no desire to fix the 904 that is in it. Lack of trust in this unit will make me a duck out there. Please if you know anyone that can help with my needs put them in contact with me. I hate feeling helpless. Thanks for listening and sorry to lay it out there, but I feel like garbage right now.
Posted By: fishy340

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:27 AM

i have a fresh glide for A sb thats not being used
Posted By: dOc …

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:35 AM

Do you really-need a "brake" with the trans ? ... what type of line-pressure are you using ?
Posted By: 69dart

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:41 AM

I feel for you Lonnie.

You did pretty good in your Dad's car today.
Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:49 AM

Sorry to hear that Lonnie, your making too much power for the 904 now and it has given you more trouble than you deserve. Hope you get it together and can salvage the remainder of the season. Have a good 4Th
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:49 AM

Well that's $ucks ..you spend allot of time working on that car this year..every race I been to with you ..you have fought with that trans in one way or other..I really wish I could help in some way ..but I got nothing sorry buddy

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:53 AM

THATS not making to much power for a 904,,jeez other then the shafts that can handle a 1000hp,of course not stock

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 02:55 AM

Can you get a 904 to live ? ...sure you can. I know a couple of stock-elim guys ...one who has has his trans in for years .....1,000's of runs ....no problem. But he foot-brakes it.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:03 AM

send it to b1johnny or kurtis from bklyn,spend some casheesh and it'll live
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:03 AM

Lonnie, I feel for you.

I wish there was something I could do yo help you out.

Only thing I have is a empty small block 727 case. No tail shaft housing or guts but it's yours if you can use it.
Posted By: S/ST 3040

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:10 AM

The 904 doesn't have the band surface area on the drums that the
727 has and makes them harder to stop with a band for 2nd gear.

73-up 904s have bigger kick-down servos than previous years as
Chrysler was making changes to the 904 case to house the bigger
servo.

Kick-down band maintenance is required more frequently.

Sorry to hear about your transmission Lonnie.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:16 AM

Quote:

The 904 doesn't have the band surface area on the drums that the
727 has and makes them harder to stop with a band for 2nd gear.

GOOD reasaon to cut slots in the band...
Posted By: FIREGUY12

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:52 AM

I highly recommend a glide. Your problems will be over. I would use a 1.98 1st or maybe a 2.08. I dont think it will slow you down at all if you gear it right. Your car is light enough and you have a torqee engine. My brother runs a 904 in his superstock chevy cavalier ss/bs 800 horsepower. And they are sensitive and limited on there runs. You cant compare your tranny to a stocker they dont make the power and torque you do.
Posted By: dartman366

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 04:01 AM

I used to have the same type of issues,,,,untill I learned how to build my own, then my troubles went away, they are finicky, but you can make one live with the right part's and procedures.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 05:07 AM

904 is tough at your level off a brake....As stated, the 727 or a glide would hold up better. I feel for you man, killed a lot more parts already this season than I ever expected as well.

If I was in your shoes, I would take what you can from the 904, and put a good rebuild on it, and get what you can from it. I just sold mine with convertor and all to fund a better built 727....
Posted By: turbocolt2.4L

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 12:52 PM

whats the hp and weight of your car?what was done to 904 any alum parts,rollarized?
Posted By: 440Jim

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 01:31 PM

Sorry to hear about all the multiple events.
But do I understand correctly that these have all been valve body issues? If so, the 727 uses the same valve body as the 904. So, switching to a 727 won't change that.
Posted By: cudadon

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:01 PM

Lonnie, have you been running this trans for a couple years with no problems?
I wonder because you recently switched to E85, and E85 does make more torque than gas.

Perhaps you were close to the limits on that trans combo, and the extra torque went too far.
I am looking for a change that could cause your trans problems. Good luck, Don

Attached picture 6713117-wheelsup5-1-11.jpg
Posted By: tboomer

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:52 PM

I really hate seeing this happen to you,Lonnie..I hope you can somehow find another tranny and get back out there!! Good luck to you! Ted
Posted By: Leigh

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 03:53 PM

I personally have only built one 904, but there was a racer around here who ran 10 teens at approx 3300 lbs wet on alky with a toilet without issues. Herb was a big 904 advocote, he poo pooed my 727, stating that they always got a solid season without issues. To me, that meant 250 passes. I'm with Jim, there maybe something wrong with the V/B. Or, there is a sealing ring, assembly, or compatibility issue. Time to go back to basics, with an experinced builder.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 04:17 PM

Thanks for the sympatheic words everyone. I know I was pretty vague in my description of what was in the trans. For those who do not know my car, it is a race ready 2600 lb sb stroker. Runs 6.00's 1/8th mile and 60' times are in the 1.26-1.28 area. My 904 is pretty simple, fully roller, hardened input and output shafts, and good friction and Bands always used. I have never questioned my builder for what they wanna use or do. I still run a stock steel drum for maintenance purposes.
Posted By: Brian Hafliger

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 05:06 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the sympatheic words everyone. I know I was pretty vague in my description of what was in the trans. For those who do not know my car, it is a race ready 2600 lb sb stroker. Runs 6.00's 1/8th mile and 60' times are in the 1.26-1.28 area. My 904 is pretty simple, fully roller, hardened input and output shafts, and good friction and Bands always used. I have never questioned my builder for what they wanna use or do. I still run a stock steel drum for maintenance purposes.

Maybe it's time for a different builder? Sometimes a change can be for the better.

I would highly recommend an aluminum drum for what your doing.
Have you ever used Dave Smith's stuff (Pro Trans)?

I've had nothing but excellent results from his parts and suggestions.
And for the record, if the 904 won't hold up to the power, a 727 won't either.
Brian
Posted By: Leon441

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 06:05 PM

ou812 have to dissagree. A 727 has twice the clutch surface area when you take the diameter into account. Also the gearsets and shafts are larger. The case is also stronger.

That said there is nothing wrong with a 904. Start building these powerglides everyone is bragging on and you will see the clutches many use in glides are the same as 904 just more of them in the race glides.

If I were going to take a shot with where your problem lies I would say in the valve body. Not a fan of A&A valve body so I may be bias. You could possibly just have trash in it in their defense. I gave up on 904's due to breaking the front planet never lost the band although you do have to stay on the adjustment more than in a 727. The proflites that run so fast are 727 cases with modified 904 internals and a ton of tricks. They set records everyday.

Try a Griner or Transact valve body after checking the case for leaks and fixing the problems at hand. Probably will not hear about trannie issues from you from now on. But, I fully understand when you loose trust in something on your car you can easily be beat. Carry a spare tranny and you will never need one.LOL

Leon
Posted By: dartman366

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 06:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe it's time for a different builder? Sometimes a change can be for the better.

Brian

To me a steel drum with larger piston area and more clutch plate's would be the ticket, low maintenance as opposed to an aluminum and better clamping ability of added clutches as long as the line pressure is up to snuff, there isn't anything drastically wrong with the stock high gear drum as long as you go with the a999, as the likelyhood of a explosion is greatly reduced because of the physical size, on another note , I have seen some of Lonnies carnage, and I honestly do not believe it to be VB related, JMO
Posted By: B1Johnny

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 07:06 PM

hey lonnie sorry about your trans .i would check the front band strut,if it bent you could loose second gear.i take two 904 struts cut one down and weld it to the other one.you will never brake it after that.i have a bunch of 904 trans running low 9 second et,the clutches and bands are holding up.i use griner brakes.they release quick and no overlap to kill the band or high clutches.if the problem is the band and you want to tackle it i could walk you through it it is easy.later johnny.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 07:27 PM

I don't think the problem is the 904 either. Mine is very nearly all stock stuff except for the T/A tranzbrake VB. I have run my trans for 10 years now with only fluid and filter changes every year and band adjustments. I don't even run a cooler but I do run good synthetic fluid.

I was taking it apart at the end of every season for 3 years but you could still read the ink on the stock clutches so I just put it back together and kept on racing. There is something else wrong with yours and all indications point to the VB.
Posted By: DaKuda

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 07:53 PM

Totally disagree. We have ran a 727 behind a 980hp big block in a roadrunner for years. 3100lbs and leaves on the bumper every pass running 5.90 in the 1/8th. Still on its first 727 built here with napa parts store parts. Nothing fancy with a turbo action brake and converter. A 727 will take abuse and power. Maybe its your builder?

Quote:

Quote:

Brian

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 07:59 PM

The trans that made it all last season and the first couple outings this season was with the Tranz act pro brake. Sent it in to have checked after lock up in Coulumbus. The A+A brake is the same one I have had for 5 plus years and never had any problems with besides braking output shafts, hence the reason I got the high dollar input and output shafts from Rick.
Posted By: turbocolt2.4L

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 08:07 PM

i would check the line pressure the 904 needs more than the 727 i myself run 6.0's@116mph in the 8th also 2600lbs car w/driver turbo4cyl,alum direct drum A&A lba brake but i raised pressure to 180+ got well over 200 passes with dyno pulls before i pulled it was still mint.BTW leaveing @ 7500 rpm 27psi boost.i will see how it holds up this season makeing more power now.
Posted By: Get-X

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 09:26 PM

Quote:

ou812 have to dissagree. A 727 has twice the clutch surface area when you take the diameter into account. Also the gearsets and shafts are larger. The case is also stronger.

That said there is nothing wrong with a 904. Start building these powerglides everyone is bragging on and you will see the clutches many use in glides are the same as 904 just more of them in the race glides.

If I were going to take a shot with where your problem lies I would say in the valve body. Not a fan of A&A valve body so I may be bias. You could possibly just have trash in it in their defense. I gave up on 904's due to breaking the front planet never lost the band although you do have to stay on the adjustment more than in a 727. The proflites that run so fast are 727 cases with modified 904 internals and a ton of tricks. They set records everyday.

Try a Griner or Transact valve body after checking the case for leaks and fixing the problems at hand. Probably will not hear about trannie issues from you from now on. But, I fully understand when you loose trust in something on your car you can easily be beat. Carry a spare tranny and you will never need one.LOL

Leon

What Leon says is true, but there's more to every story they say. It's true that Pro-flights are breaking records every day, but they're far from maintenence free. SS/AH cars run them, but they are serviced A LOT! Lonnie will never be happy with the 904 as he races way too much to keep up with the maintenence. Put a 727 or a glide in it and be done with the grief JMHO.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 10:06 PM

One thing you have to remember here is.Lonnie is a die hard racer he put 400-maybe 500 pass's a year on his car. I do close to 300 and most of you here only do 150-200..so when you say it lives for you.. it might not for him.
Posted By: Leigh

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 10:15 PM

At an average of 10 rounds per ladder, (2 time runs, + 8 rounds) that's 50 events? Divide that by 2 day events, and thats 25. That beats my best of 15. Let's see, 25 events times an average event fixed expense of $500.....

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 10:39 PM

well here in Ohio we have 15 tracks.. really not sure of how many? but I got 5 with in 1.5 hr. You can race Fri-sat-sun. most tracks around here do 3 times runs and takes 7-8 rd to win. but we do all the mopars races and they are 3 day races with 2-3 times runs and 7-8 rds to win a day..you can rack up some runs real quick..and we have wed-Thu test and tune at most tracks also. entry fees 40-60 bucks .plus fuel per race..so 300 bucks you can put 25-30 runs a weekend on your car
Posted By: meepmeep70

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 10:46 PM

absolutley no help,but might make you feel better,not racing but finished restoring an awesome 70 runner 440 4bbl,200 miles thought i need a six pak,spent over 3gs,all new,problem after problem learning how to tune and set-up,nobody around to help/show/teach,whatever ain't driven it since,extremly disgusted with my inability to get it running/driving again.closed the garage door again today,when it just died.wife and sons want to go to another car show,i just giv'em directions.i'll never get to new england dragway this year,let alone out my freak'in garage door.sorry for your problem,feel for ya,believe me.PLEASE don't drift from op problem

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 10:52 PM

Quote:

One thing you have to remember here is.Lonnie is a die hard racer he put 400-maybe 500 pass's a year on his car. I do close to 300 and most of you here only do 150-200..so when you say it lives for you.. it might not for him.

I put about 250 passes a year on my car, multiply that by 10 years and I still have more passes on my near stock stuff in what was for most of the time a heavier car at 3000 and recently in a car that weighs the same at 2600. I don't get it, there is something else wrong, that trans should live.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 11:06 PM

OO don't get me wrong ..I am not say that a 904 won't live in his car..I just saying everyone need to realize what he put his car though. the 904 live before..

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 11:47 PM

Well I can attest chased a problem with one of the high dollar 904 $6500 in our super stocker over 1 1/2 before we found the problem. There are not any new cases we build these things out of. The cases are 30 plus years old. After rebuilding it several times we found ours had an internal leak that would only malfunction once the tranny was hot. My personal opinion would be go to a glide and never look back.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/04/11 11:56 PM

Quote:

we found ours had an internal leak that would only malfunction once the tranny was hot.

HOW did you chase that down ?
Posted By: barracuda man

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 12:18 AM

Quote:

Well I can attest chased a problem with one of the high dollar 904 $6500 in our super stocker over 1 1/2 before we found the problem. There are not any new cases we build these things out of. The cases are 30 plus years old. After rebuilding it several times we found ours had an internal leak that would only malfunction once the tranny was hot. My personal opinion would be go to a glide and never look back.

After laying under the car 3 times in 3 mounths the 904 had to go.The power glide has been in 2 years with no trouble at all.Its more consistent in the ets also.

Attached picture 6713931-PB060179.JPG
Posted By: 408strokerdart

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 12:26 AM

Quote:

well here in Ohio we have 15 tracks.. really not sure of how many? but I got 5 with in 1.5 hr. You can race Fri-sat-sun. most tracks around here do 3 times runs and takes 7-8 rd to win. but we do all the mopars races and they are 3 day races with 2-3 times runs and 7-8 rds to win a day..you can rack up some runs real quick..and we have wed-Thu test and tune at most tracks also. entry fees 40-60 bucks .plus fuel per race..so 300 bucks you can put 25-30 runs a weekend on your car

He is also entering multiple classes per day. Three classes on Saturday Mopar events (10.0, Pro & Super Pro), two classes on Sunday (Pro & Super Pro) = alot of passes with elevated trans temps.

To answer your question Lonnie, I have my old 727 race converter here that you are welcome to use. Been trying to sell it for months with no success, it is fresh and was working perfectly. Might be a little more stall than you need though. Was going 5900 behind mine. Let me know, would like to sell it but not going to give it away to anyone else.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 12:33 AM

We replaced everythng in the trans. the only thing left was the case. And if you do a little internet research you will find some chrysler transmission years ago had problems with the cases. Internal leaks.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 12:36 AM

Quote:

We replaced everythng in the trans. the only thing left was the case. And if you do a little internet research you will find some chrysler transmission years ago had problems with the cases. Internal leaks.

Where was the leak ? ... crack, porus ...???

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 02:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

He is also entering multiple classes per day. Three classes on Saturday Mopar events (10.0, Pro & Super Pro), two classes on Sunday (Pro & Super Pro) = alot of passes with elevated trans temps.

To answer your question Lonnie, I have my old 727 race converter here that you are welcome to use. Been trying to sell it for months with no success, it is fresh and was working perfectly. Might be a little more stall than you need though. Was going 5900 behind mine. Let me know, would like to sell it but not going to give it away to anyone else.

Hey Bro, what is the input on that converter? It is a turbo 400 input right?
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 02:51 AM

I have seen cars much heavier and quicker run with a 904 and no troubles. Not sure what is causing your issues Lonnie but if I was you I would be looking for another builder

Russ

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 03:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Bro, what is the input on that converter? It is a turbo 400 input right?

Stock 727.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 03:29 AM

I do think a 904 would work fine at your power level, but for the purpose of your car a glide will be the best in the long run. I think you need to fix what you have to get you thru till next year until you can gather funds to change to a glide. Wish you would have kept the glide parts you had before and stayed with it. Let me know what I can do....

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 03:33 AM

You can buy cases here, they are really reasonable.

https://www.wittrans.com/default.aspx

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 03:34 AM

Brian i have his sollution in my garage

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 04:29 AM

Quote:

I have his solution in my shop also, but that solution is going back in my car this week.
Posted By: Super Scamp

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 05:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I have his solution

Brian just race the truck and take the time to install the Glide.. Remember it's only $$$$ while the car is getting the improvements it's been needing since the the little bump the wall thing.

Attached picture 6714797-SuperScamp013.JPG
Posted By: eds dart

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 07:36 PM

Hey Lonnie Ed here, pitted next to you at Muncie this weekend. I,ll second the case leak deal. Buddy of mine is tranny guy at local shop, did a 84 4wd Blazer 3 times. it was smoked when it was towed in 3 rebuilds new valve body, wat cured it was a new case. couldn,t see anything wrong with it dont know if it went porous or was cracked but it does happen and is cheap enough to try. sounds like you got good parts in it that should survive.
Posted By: cagebob1

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 09:31 PM

I'll second the motion to replace the case. Many years ago, I had a customer's race car trans suddenly refuse to shift into high gear at the track. After 3 failed rebuilds and replaceing everything but the case, the only other option was the case. Transfered all of the internals into a different case and the problem was gone! The offending case was examined and couldn't see anything wrong with a visual inspection. Results speak for themselves.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 09:34 PM

Quote:

Hey Lonnie Ed here, pitted next to you at Muncie this weekend. I,ll second the case leak deal. Buddy of mine is tranny guy at local shop, did a 84 4wd Blazer 3 times. it was smoked when it was towed in 3 rebuilds new valve body, wat cured it was a new case. couldn,t see anything wrong with it dont know if it went porous or was cracked but it does happen and is cheap enough to try. sounds like you got good parts in it that should survive.

I second this as your best low buck way to get thru the rest of the season....then go to the glide.
Posted By: challenger1320

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 10:00 PM

Lonnie you have a PM
Posted By: CRT

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 11:06 PM

Quote:

I'll second the motion to replace the case. Many years ago, I had a customer's race car trans suddenly refuse to shift into high gear at the track. After 3 failed rebuilds and replaceing everything but the case, the only other option was the case. Transfered all of the internals into a different case and the problem was gone! The offending case was examined and couldn't see anything wrong with a visual inspection. Results speak for themselves.

Was it a 904 you where working on ?

Attached picture 6715299-valvebody004.jpg

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/05/11 11:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Was it a 904 you where working on ?

John, what is the exact mismatch here, different year parts or what?

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/06/11 12:15 AM

Yes, on 904s only, and this does not apply to Lonnies trans, you can not use a early 4 screw top non PTK valve body on some late model case.
Here is a pic of that odd ball 904 case..

Attached picture 6715417-valvebody007.jpg

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/06/11 12:19 AM

Also if the VB is stock, reverse manual, forward manual or trans brake, made from any builder, you can have this issue if the VB is early and the case is late. Make sure when installing a 904 valve body that the casting and the case match.

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/06/11 12:48 AM

OK I get it, I just looked at the only stripped spare case I have and it looks like the one pictured. Thanks for that, I never had occasion to run into that before.
Posted By: LA360

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/06/11 01:20 AM

Where can I find information on the case numbers and the VB casting numbers?
Posted By: 340RICK

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/06/11 09:37 PM

Sorry for all the toubles Lonnie

Should have left your dads spare glide in the car even if it was a lil slower.

Put the glide or a 727 in it and forget it
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: I've had it. My car is killing me (904) drama - 07/07/11 04:12 AM

I still have my glide...
© 2024 Moparts Forums