Hey Guys & galls! Some might already know but just thought to give some details about my first race event of this year which went all very well.

Finished the build of my 70 Challenger last year when I made the first passes to get my license (came from a streetcar) which I finished right before my tranny went out to say it nicely. At that time I had a completely new gearbox from GForce which, after investigation, was ruined because they used a faulty internal part. After that was the conclusion, from multiple sources, it was silence from them. Long story short, a company over here copied, improved, adapt and made me the correct part so 2 weeks ago I could rebuilt the box.

Got my new discs and floater in right on time (thanks to Advanced Clutches) to make it to the race last weekend. On the stands it all worked well but you never know how it performs when it needs to really work so made an easy pass to see if we did it all good. Got me a 10.01 leaving and shifting at lower rpms. All felt and sounded great so up to next run. Upped the rpms to 5k launch and 6k shifts, straight as an arrow to a 9.21 @ 148mph. Best et I ever had so I was and still am happy as a little child.

Rest of the event is sort of rained out completely so hadn't made more runs. Now I'll recek the whole gearbox, oil, discs etc. and hope to improve again next month with 5.5k launches and 6.6k shifts. Can't wait to see what happens then...

'