Quote:

Quote:

the other one we ran a few weeks ago with an 11:1 pump gas setup & N20 camshaft, 772 tall deck manifold & Bob Dowling CNC W9 heads made 770HP/680 TQ. So I knew this one with the wick turned up a bit should be pretty decent.../quote]

Can we hear more about this one?!

Was same Crank & bore as Rick's... 4.34" crank, 4.20" bore

Cam was in mid 270's @ .050" on 112 with alot of exhaust duration for the N20.

11.5:1 compression

Bob Dowling CNC W9 heads (Semi small port around 275 CC), 2.20"/1.60" stainless valves..

1.6:1 MP/T&D rockers

772 tall deck manifold converted to 4500 flange

Nitrous piston & ring combo. Obviously a decent sized dish to kill compression...

Was 650 TQ @ 4500 RPM & still over 600 FT LBS @ 6800.

Both these motors are real flat up top on HP, where they run out of cyl head, 770 HP range from 6300-7000.

That motor, customer supplied some of the parts like intake, rockers, oil pan, head castings etc. That limited me a little bit on what I could do with it. Rick's I had clean slate of paper to work around a set of virgin Nascar Truck W8s, they were really the only parameter I had to work around.

There is a vid of the Pump gas version on youtube... I did not get chance to take a vid of Rick's motor, he has a crappy one on his facebook page that I saw.

Just finished up dynoing a 388" W7 dirt track motor the other day, it is on youtube as well... Almost touched 700 with it, about right for those Chapman W7s & a 268 @ .050 circle track cam. & I've got a 416 Edelbrock Flat Tappet motor sitting on dyno right now to be fired tomorrow. & I'm currently this afternoon finishing a set of Pro-Filer 13 degree BBC heads for a high RPM 3.75" stroke 500 inch Chevy pulling tractor motor going on Dyno next Tuesday, that should be a fun one as well. & then I've got a 471" 245 CNC -1 INDY head smallblock waiting in the wings as well as a 371" Procharger Edelbrock motor. I doubt we will have time to get the Procharger on dyno next week before Carlisle. The variety of stuff I get to build definitely keeps things interesting.