Quote:

Weights are not even close to other series. You want basically an oulaw radial/ limited street style race, why not use their weights? The heaviest combo shoud be BB with twins or f-3 139 or twin f-2 @3300. No way a nitrous BB should have to weigh the same, who is making more power? And you want a nitrous smallblock @3100 their only down over 1000hp, they should be at a minimum of 2700 lbs. To me you can't say all power adder cars weigh the same say drop na weights 200lbs and say -200lbs for nitrous would get you alot closer IMHO.

I hear ya man, and if there were any outlaw cars coming everything you said would apply. I also agree that 3400 is too heavy for bb N20. A seriuos smalblock single turbo could come there and be very hard to beat for BB n20 cars even if they were lighter, let alone being that heavy. Hell, X275 smallies with a single 88 on a 275 DR went 4.90's @ 150+ mph. Fortunately no serious outlaw 10.5 or O/L DR showed. Outlaw 10.5 cars here run 6.70's @ 200+ mph in the 1/4 mile. This (to me) was more of a small tire, street car shootout, not a heads-up shootout for serious outlaw cars and if one would have shown up, it would have destroyed everyone else there with ease.

All of that being said,the way the rules are there could be a serious player or two that show up, and if they do they will dominate completely. Not sure how to protect against that, the only saving grace is there isn't that many mopar powered outlaw cars around. So the way I see it, the ONLY thing stopping the big boys from coming in and sniping the purse is the heavy weights. Just my humble opinion, your mileage may vary

'65 Belvedere
'68 GTX
'57 Dodge pickup