Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Myself, i don,t see this event any better than the last one(cause of your rules)...its a one time event,You can have a 440ci small block thats going to get the weight breaks over a big block,....if i were to run this event it would be No tube chassie cars...3000lbs on a true 10.5 tire(or the 315 drag radial tire....alot of people don,t have money to spend to go fast,thats why they try to make their cars lighter...and i,m not typeing this for me(i can put the weight in the bird)myself i don,t give a ratts #ss cause your ash tray light works and fits the rules...3000lbs and a true 10.5 or the 315 radial tire and let er rip...and you will see who has the fastest mopar on a small tire(and yes my ash tray light works)and its street legal...We just need more mopar people to show up.(and i,m prepared for a moderator to give me the boot again,or delete this post)some of us heads up racers, well were just not right!!!.Have a good day!!!

Bird is right....3400 for a poweradder bigblock is heavy....i am one that can make that weight no problem, but lighter weight is the easiest way to make these cars faster. 3000 for poweradder cars is still not light. BUT it can be done and still look relatively like a street car. That said cut the weights back a little its safer for the racer and easier to go faster, i have been 5.30's AT 3550....so just imagine what i can go at 3000....and i plan on getting there hopefully without changing the look of the car too much.

This is info I have been wanting to hear. If we can all give a little than we can make these things happen. I think ALLEN G. said we need to learn from these events and make changes. So let me know exactly what you guys want to change the weights to and no chassis cars. I am not looking at this as a one time event. We need to get together and make one set of rules and stick with them for a few years so people can get cars together before the rules change again. So fire away I am willing to change. Jeff Johnson is having four event next year so lets organize so we can get some sponsorship money for next season.

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=0#Post6317673

Dennis