Quote:

Quote:

can't wait for some good air!!

Air wasn't all that good. First pass was 86 degrees, 49 % hum, 28.82 Bar, 3155 DA. The last pass was perty good air at 68 degrees, 85% hum, 28.77 bar and 2139 DA. We are going back out today. Predicted temp 85 degrees.

Doc, English mountian runs slightly up hill. The shut down goes up at what I would estimate to be around a 2 degree incline.

I raced both 411 and english/ mountain when they were 1/4, at the end of english mountain when it was a 1/4 the track went up a sudden steep incline just past the finish line. very hard to stop then and I actually ran of the end of the track causing major damage to a ss hemi challenger. Ihra dragreview magazine did an article about 411 dragway, titled the night after bristol in 1971. several pro stock cars ran that night Roy Hill and Bobby Yowell just to name a couple. 411 was in the day a great local track. That same night Herb McCandless brought their new P/S duster but would not run it because he was not use to the new car or shoure about the stopping at the track. Just wanted to add that