Da Beast ran new best tonight, 6.544 @ 103.40, 60 ft 1.404. English Mountain isn’t running this week end so I went to another out law track in the neighborhood, HWY 411 drag way. This track doesn’t mph as well as English Mountain dose. First pass was 6.690 each pass got better. I started out by lowering the tire pressure. Starting at 10.5 psi and ending up at 9.5 psi. On run 4 the car went hard right on launch so I aborted the run. That was the first pass at 9.5 psi. I checked the pressure and both tires were right at 9.5, so I figured I was lined up to far to the right. I went back out a d mad anther pass at 9.5 to see if would go right again. This time I was careful to line up in the groove. The car pulled to the right again, but this time I stayed in it for a 6.590 ET and a 1.436 60 ft. I checked my Cal-Track adjustment and found that the right bar had backed off. I reset the bar to 4 flats of pre load and made another pass and netted a 6.573 ET and a 1.430 60 ft. I added another 1.5 flats of pre load on the right side and 1.5 flats on the left and went back for another pass. This one was the new best of 6.544 with a 1.404 60ft. A very good night of T&T for Da Beast.