Moparts

Meziere water pump rebuild

Posted By: littlejohn44

Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/13/17 06:01 AM

Anyone have one rebuilt lately? Did they have a good turn around time ? What was the cost. I need to pull my apart and clean it. The water wetter i used reacted with something and made little mushy BB's . I just wanna check it out but if i cant get a gasket then it has to go in to get a rebuild. Is there anywhere to get the gasket.
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/13/17 03:52 PM

I will let him give the details but my son had one rebuilt and was very pleased with the turnaround and the price. Typically their customer service is the best in the industry.

I had them make a custom flex plate for me and it was less work than they first expected and they send a partial refund check when they shipped it. How often does that happen?

Bill
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/13/17 03:57 PM

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbt...ild-anyone.html

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/14/17 05:22 AM

thanks for the link , i have already read it. That thread was 4 yrs ago . I was looking for some up to date info. But thanks for trying

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/14/17 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By 340Cuda
I will let him give the details but my son had one rebuilt and was very pleased with the turnaround and the price. Typically their customer service is the best in the industry.

I had them make a custom flex plate for me and it was less work than they first expected and they send a partial refund check when they shipped it. How often does that happen?

Bill

Thats what i like to hear! I hate that i have to send it in for a gasket but so be it. At least it is not an insult to injury smile
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/14/17 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By 340Cuda

Bill

Yes I sent one in to be rebuilt after many many years of service. I got a notification that it had arrived at Meziere from UPS and within an hour or so I had a phone call. It came in and went out within just a few hours. I am pretty certain they just sent me a new one because the armature was bad but the price was fair(200ish?) and the service was quick.
Posted By: Dave Hall

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/14/17 07:00 AM

Good to know! I need to send them mine. Time to get the rad flushed and that poor pump has been on there 12 years now! It's sounding louder than it used to... More like a groan instead of a whir.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Meziere water pump rebuild - 02/15/17 08:18 PM

They have always gotten them back to me quickly. But I also carry a spare motor just in case.
© 2024 Moparts Forums