Pinelands , NJ
J
joelson6 Offline
super stock
joelson6  Offline
super stock
J

Pinelands , NJ
whatever brings in the money and pays the bills............

last time i was at Atco for the Mopar day, they had other events too because they couldn't pack the place with Mopars. the import scene always packs them in. where's the loyalty? figure it out.

don't get me wrong, i'm not sticking up for the imports here. i can't stand most of them myself. and i say most of them. and that's because i've seen maybe about 3% of the import race cars actually make a complete pass. HemiFred, you've probably seen this at Atco too. there is always this big entourage of people around the car like it's something really hot. then they make all that racket revving the stupid thing. get up to the starting line and then blow it up. but these import events bring in more money then the Mopar scene here in NJ. if i was a track owner, i'd know what i'd go with, it's easy to do the math.

Re: Atco Honda Day Sold Out ! [Re: DodgeCharger] #975574
04/20/11 11:18 AM
04/20/11 11:18 AM
Lehigh Acres, Florida
rickstershemi Offline
master
rickstershemi  Offline
master

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Quote:

Maybe I shouldn't have ran my post together like it did. I have no problem with imports or Latin Americans. I commend the import guys for their progress. I wish we could get interest like they have. But I do have a problem with having a special day for any type of people. By doing that they are acting like our government. We should come together and enjoy our common interests more and people would relize that most people no matter what their ethnic back ground have more in common than they do differences. I don't like segregation and I also hate forced intergration. We need to get back to the days where there weren't any special class of Americans. We were all just Americans.

It's not an event for (any type of people) it's an event for a particular class of racing....no different than: Super Chevy, Ford Race day, Mopar Only Classic....etc, what's the difference

Oh yeah....the chic's are very hot

Rickster

PS...This thread will most likely get locked in....3...2...1

Re: Atco Honda Day Sold Out ! [Re: rickstershemi] #975575
04/20/11 09:42 PM
04/20/11 09:42 PM
Lehigh Acres, Florida
rickstershemi Offline
master
rickstershemi  Offline
master

Lehigh Acres, Florida