NW Pa.
KD800X Offline
super stock
KD800X  Offline
super stock

NW Pa.
Quote:

Quote:

Just a sugestion. If anyone contacts Mr. Fox, you might suggest that he pays a visit to Norwalk to see how a tack should be run. After all they are the bench mark. The Holloween Clasic is comming up so he still has time.

The key to bringing the racers in is traction. If the track hooks racers will come. That track as we all know will never be a fast track because of it's elevation, but it still can be a great place to race if it hooks.
If the track is always a skating rink then the word travels and the racers will only go if they pay big money OR there is a special event, which cost more to put on.

Just my two cents.

In the email I sent I suggested he talk to the Baders for many reasons, such as programming, scheduling, and leads to equipment. I haven't heard back from him, but I hope he at least had time to read it. I'm sure he's standing back and looking at the big picture and putting a plan together. I hope I can get involved and be helpful in some way!

Good thinking! I hope he takes you up on your offer and your advice!

Bader knows how to make money and leave the customer feeling like they more than got there money's worth.
Which is a rare now a days.

Thanks

Kevin

Re: Quaker City sold. [Re: RonTheAnnouncer] #834520
10/24/10 08:50 AM
10/24/10 08:50 AM
Niles , Ohio
T
therocks Online content OP
oh wait.but hey.lets see.oh yeah.
therocks  Online Content OP
oh wait.but hey.lets see.oh yeah.
T

Niles , Ohio
I have to agree with talking with Bader.They took what was a somewhat decent track and turned it into a super place.Old man Bader is a real stickler for making the customer happy.He dosent care if you are a racer or spectator.He wants you to be happy period.My kid used to run his 62 300 at Quaker all the time.Hopefully they will get everything all lined up for some good racing.Rocky

Chrysler Firepower
Page 2 of 2 1 2