pro6pakRR Offline
mopar addict
pro6pakRR  Offline
mopar addict
P

Adrian, Mi
Quote:

Quote:

just looked at the norwalk payout and 70 dollar entry to run for 2000 and the semi finals at norwalk gets 300. i do understand there will be alot more cars at norwalk but how are you ever going to draw the cars if you dont pay anything. also they will cut the purse at killkare if not 200 mopars show up WOW

Do these payouts look better? You are not very far away.....

http://monstermopar.com/prizes.html

Yeah but look at that $125 entry fee

Re: CC @ Kil Kare [Re: cgall] #776808
08/21/10 09:25 AM
08/21/10 09:25 AM
Ohio
Bratt Racing Offline
enthusiast
Bratt Racing  Offline
enthusiast

Ohio
You guys talk about the payout. How the turn out has gone down. But here is a family that is very supportive of the CC Events has made it to the winner circle once. Would love to have the $1,000 payout in PRO but we keep coming year after year. Let me share the Kwast family history of the CC Events memories.

As I sit here getting excited about racing next weekend at KilKare Xenia OH, I think of all the years we spent at the Chrysler Classics. It started back as far as 1985 with Northland Dodge Show and Shine. We still have the tee shirts from that show. Our oldest daughter Chasity was 9 yrs old. We showed a 1970 AAR Cuda plum crazy we loved that car. I was not even afraid to drive the car. We kept showing the car at all the Northland Dodge shows and Mopar Nationals until the Chrysler Classic Event was formed. Chasity was raised up being a Mopar fan. She would not even think of owning a Chev or Ford. Then 4 yrs later Melissa came into the world there is 13 yrs difference between Chasity and Melissa but you would never know it. Melissa attended her first Chrysler Classic Event at 3 weeks old. We have a picutre of her in her stroller with dad's cuda. Memories. Our cuda even got on TV for the Earth Angel Cruise 18teen month old Melissa with her head out the back window waving at the camera's. No wonder both our daughter's decided to race the series. Chasity one day called Daddy said guess what I just did daddy I made it to the semi finals at National Trails. She was racing her street car duster we didn't even know she was there. The girls have meet some of their best friends for life at the Chrysler Classic events. Melissa always watched her best friend Denna Stevens race her dragester then move into dad's Road Runner she was always at the starting line when Deanna ran the quick 16 class. She spent many summer vactions at the Stevens home in Logan OH. She would call us say mom and dad can I spend another week we are going racing. Melissa could not wait to race herself when she turned 16teen we purchased her a 1998 Neon she might have been the slowest car at the track but she was racing. Now look where she is racing the Pro Class in Mom and Dad 68 Dart GTS. Yes these are memories that will stay with the family for the rest of our lives. But it is all do to the Chrysler Classic Events Series being one of the best Mopar Family Racing Series.
By: Debi Ryan Kwast

Re: CC @ Kil Kare [Re: pro6pakRR] #776809
08/21/10 10:52 AM
08/21/10 10:52 AM
Wheels up, MO
N
nhramark Offline
master
nhramark  Offline
master
N

Wheels up, MO
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just looked at the norwalk payout and 70 dollar entry to run for 2000 and the semi finals at norwalk gets 300. i do understand there will be alot more cars at norwalk but how are you ever going to draw the cars if you dont pay anything. also they will cut the purse at killkare if not 200 mopars show up WOW

Do these payouts look better? You are not very far away.....

http://monstermopar.com/prizes.html

Yeah but look at that $125 entry fee

Monster Mopar is a 3 day event. The entry fee is higher but it also includes the $2,000 to win Saturday race listed at the bottom of the link. On Sunday we pay all the way down to 1/8"s. (Pro, Super Pro, & NSS)

So the entry is a little higher, but the payout is much higher and there are more chances to get some of it. Gateway is a nice facility too, and you can camp the entire weekend at the track with your car if you want to.

[image]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/nhramark1/library/Racing[/image] 9.100 @ 150 mph 5.780 @ 120 mph
Page 2 of 2 1 2