04/06/10 11:22 PM
04/06/10 11:22 PM
So Cal
autoxcuda Offline
Too Many Posts
autoxcuda  Offline
Too Many Posts

So Cal
OMG, how is the still going on? It's like someone putting fingernails to a chalkboard.

Hello, hello... this is nothing now but a baited conversation. It's nothing now but waiting to see when someone will blow their top and violate some Moparts posting policy. IMHO, one of the objectives of the original post.

If you keep trying to get the last word in, this game in the sandbox continues to go in circles...Or you could walk away and let certain people play with themselves.

Re: ICCA JUDGING AT THE NATIONALS AND REGIONAL-- POLL [Re: autoxcuda] #650302
04/06/10 11:49 PM
04/06/10 11:49 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hi Steve,
I really appreciate the advice but one thing I have learned on Moparts is that if you let something stand where it is, THAT becomes the accepted reality. I am STILL defending inaccuracies about my Cuda because a couple of jealous individuals decided to make themselves feel better by fabricating stories about it's non-originality status. No More! One thing I will NEVER tolerate is someone trying to twist or misconstrue the facts when they pertain to who or what I am. I really don't care if people think I am "petty" for defending myself. I am totally disgusted that there are people who make it a game to lie and cheat just so they can appear to be the Big Shot! One thing I will never compromise is my integrity or my word. If I am wrong or guilty of something I will step up and take my medicine like a Man. I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars (literally) trying to better the hobby and when some jerk comes along and tries to undo everything that has been done thus far and calls me a liar when I have been completely honest....well.... lets just say that doesn't sit very well with me. I love what I do and always try to help others when ever they request or need it. I will NEVER back down from any idiot who does their best to ruin things for others. Like I said in the beginning of this post, I will never field another phone call where someone asks why I allowed someone to call me a "liar" about a situation if it wasn't true. Enough is Enough!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4