Oklahoma
silverfish Offline
super stock
silverfish  Offline
super stock

Oklahoma
Quote:

I believe it goes;

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Bill.

None of us are perfect. Some mistakes seem worse than others but the point is people change. That was a long time ago...let it go!

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: silverfish] #55203
04/30/10 09:48 AM
04/30/10 09:48 AM
toronto ontario
badwej Offline
badwej  Offline

toronto ontario
Whats Mr.Pro Stock up up to these days anyone know last thing I heard was he was building pro street dakota with a hemi.

badwej@hotmail.com Sean Parker Toronto Ontario Canada
Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: badwej] #55204
04/30/10 10:12 AM
04/30/10 10:12 AM
City of Champions
P
Prostock Offline
I Live Here
Prostock  Offline
I Live Here
P

City of Champions
Quote:

Whats Mr.Pro Stock up up to these days anyone know last thing I heard was he was building pro street dakota with a hemi.

Busy with his construction business and spending time with his grandchildren.

5955450-darrell.jpg (272 downloads)
Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: cudadoug] #55205
04/30/10 10:31 AM
04/30/10 10:31 AM
Las Vegas NV
moparmanjames Offline
pro stock
moparmanjames  Offline
pro stock

Las Vegas NV
Quote:

Quote:

I just have to say I have no respect for anyone who has to plead guilty to federal drug charges. Cheater or not that shows a serious lack of character in my book and don't care if he ever makes it back to the show. He had it all going his way and threw it away over dope.

I agree 100%.

Yep, 200% here.

I had a great deal of respect and admiration for Alderman...until that. Then it went to ZERO. He's a punk, plain and simple. NHRA sucked on this deal too. They reinstated him (oh no, no pressure of race sponsor Mopar...), but won't reinstate Eckman, give me a break.

Calling Darrell a punk is out of line. He was hands down one of the most generous and amiable racers around. I'd much rather the world be filled with people like him than people who don't know a person and then make charachter judgements based one mistake. But hey keep on talking dumbass.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: moparmanjames] #55206
04/30/10 12:43 PM
04/30/10 12:43 PM
State of confusion
T
Thumperdart Offline
I Live Here
Thumperdart  Offline
I Live Here
T

State of confusion
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I just have to say I have no respect for anyone who has to plead guilty to federal drug charges. Cheater or not that shows a serious lack of character in my book and don't care if he ever makes it back to the show. He had it all going his way and threw it away over dope.

I agree 100%.

Yep, 200% here.

I had a great deal of respect and admiration for Alderman...until that. Then it went to ZERO. He's a punk, plain and simple. NHRA sucked on this deal too. They reinstated him (oh no, no pressure of race sponsor Mopar...), but won't reinstate Eckman, give me a break.

Calling Darrell a punk is out of line. He was hands down one of the most generous and amiable racers around. I'd much rather the world be filled with people like him than people who don't know a person and then make charachter judgements based one mistake. But hey keep on talking dumbass.

Guess I`m a punk too because of my addictions(which I`m clean 20+ years). Whatever, you must walk on water and have a money tree in your backyard, and cut perfect lights,and have a perfect wife......kind of reminds me of the cheese heads that beat their wife, kick their dog and fondle little children then go to church to make it all go away. Gimme a break........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....
Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Thumperdart] #55207
04/30/10 12:55 PM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Knock it off guys...... all involved.... got it

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Thumperdart] #55208
City of Champions
P
Prostock Offline
I Live Here
Prostock  Offline
I Live Here
P

City of Champions
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I agree 100%.

Yep, 200% here.

Guess I`m a punk too because of my addictions(which I`m clean 20+ years). Whatever, you must walk on water and have a money tree in your backyard, and cut perfect lights,and have a perfect wife......kind of reminds me of the cheese heads that beat their wife, kick their dog and fondle little children then go to church to make it all go away. Gimme a break........

BTW, I believe all Eckman needs to do is pay his fine if he wants to drive again.

Besides, he does still attend races. He was a crew member for someone, at least he was a season or two ago.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Prostock] #55209
04/30/10 01:27 PM
04/30/10 01:27 PM
Orlando Florida
blown572dart Offline
master
blown572dart  Offline
master

Orlando Florida
Some of you that sit on these high horses really need a PHUCKIN reality check. You sound like a bunch of hacks talking about what someone did when they were younger. Go get bent over a barrel

You would more than likely be the ones who would fall and not get up or expect someone to pick you up.

I remember being proud that Mopar was kicking A$$ then.

Last edited by blown572dart; 04/30/10 01:29 PM.
Post deleted by Defbob [Re: Prostock] #55210
04/30/10 01:28 PM
04/30/10 01:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman #55211
04/30/10 01:34 PM
04/30/10 01:34 PM
S.E. Michigan
cl440 Offline
master
cl440  Offline
master

S.E. Michigan
Quote:

I can't believe this thread is still alive.

I had to check my address bar to be sure I wasn't on the bullet!!!!

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: cl440] #55212
04/30/10 01:49 PM
04/30/10 01:49 PM
State of confusion
T
Thumperdart Offline
I Live Here
Thumperdart  Offline
I Live Here
T

State of confusion
Quote:

Quote:

If it were the bullet, I would use some choice words and tell you how I REALLY feel. This is what makes the world go around and what keeps forums exciting in my opinion plus, you find out who people REALLY are.........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....
Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Thumperdart] #55213
04/30/10 02:12 PM
04/30/10 02:12 PM
Orlando Florida
blown572dart Offline
master
blown572dart  Offline
master

Orlando Florida
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If it were the bullet, I would use some choice words and tell you how I REALLY feel. This is what makes the world go around and what keeps forums exciting in my opinion plus, you find out who people REALLY are.........

It is alwayas easy to talk ch!t when the person you are running your mouth about is not present. I am holding back from really speaking my mind, some of you know my past and some do not.

Anyone who knows me will understand why I have comented the way I have.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: BobR] #55214
04/30/10 04:38 PM
04/30/10 04:38 PM
North Sweden
R
RT540 Offline
top fuel
RT540  Offline
top fuel
R

North Sweden
Quote:

Quote:

well,
What intresting reading. I was lucky enough to work on Scott Geoffrion's pro stock Daytona from the 94 season.
The car was bought from Mike Sullivan by Matt Sawyer of Adelaide, Australia.
I went to work for Matt for close to 2 years. that was the most winning round by round pro car.it came down to the final race between the dodge boys as to who would win the championship that year.
I have had that car right down to its underpants and have to say that there was NO way that there was ANY indication that the car had nitrious fitted.
There was no little holes in chassis or engine plate and nothing in the hood scoop nor patching up That i could see. And trust me I looked everywhere.
The batteries where a pain to take out off the car and between rounds i find that hard to believe that they would off done this.
Mike Sullivan is a legend in his own right as a brilliant engineer. Alot off todays clutches are based around his innovation.
Darrel Alderman is the best driver i have seen. He is the only man that i have seen keep his foot on the gas with the car way out off the groove.
Those pearly white teeth off his and the interviews by the late Steve Evans at the finish line will be missed.
Ohh by the way. the Daytona won the australian pro stock championship in its Maiden year off competition.
Darrel if you are reading this. Thank you for giving me the drive to go drag racing you are a legend in my book.
May Scott Geoffrion be praised for his brilliant driving techniques.
Regards Simon Lazarevski
Adelaide , Australia

Do you think that they would sell you the car with any indication that they were cheating? Before you got it every possible fingerprint would have been wiped clean. And you'd think that with all this talent they would be able to qualify at least once in the next 5 years, wouldn't you? Oh ya, the only 4 blocks in existance were sabatoged(not stolen, mind you)and there was no possibility that they could EVER be replaced. I just love sunshine pumpers. -Bob

There where two B1TS pro stock engines built in Sweden, with the input from Wayne County tech. to make them at the same level as their program, one of them was just a spare engine to this team.
We donīt have a fraction of the budget to run dragracing here in Sweden, compared to NHRA teams, it wouldnīt have been any problems for Wayne C. to buy the spare engine block back to US.
As much as I would like to, the odds doesnīt look good for the history record.
I have owned one of those two motors and have data for both cam and head flow of those old pro stock engines.
It was a great time to be a mopar fan. just let the history rest now.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: blown572dart] #55215
04/30/10 05:37 PM
04/30/10 05:37 PM
State of confusion
T
Thumperdart Offline
I Live Here
Thumperdart  Offline
I Live Here
T

State of confusion
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It is alwayas easy to talk ch!t when the person you are running your mouth about is not present. I am holding back from really speaking my mind, some of you know my past and some do not.

If you`re talking about me, I`m definately not talking something I can`t back up young man.........Maybe you should run my first and last name and get a history lesson. I earned my name the hard way...........Thumper.

Last edited by Thumperdart; 04/30/10 05:45 PM.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Thumperdart] #55216
04/30/10 05:50 PM
04/30/10 05:50 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If you`re talking about me, I`m definately not talking something I can`t back up young man.........Maybe you should run my first and last name and get a history lesson. I earned my name the hard way...........Thumper.

knock it off you 2 knuckleheads, don't make me bow up and put the smackdown on you 2

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: BBR] #55217
04/30/10 05:53 PM
04/30/10 05:53 PM
Kokomo,IN
StripeHOG Offline
mopar
StripeHOG  Offline
mopar

Kokomo,IN
Quote:

Quote:

Ahh....The world is perfect and nobody makes mistakes not even us here on Moparts

Its not what he did in the past, it's what he has done to change his ways IMO.

x eleventy-billion

X infinite

Andrew Brough D372 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 1.43 60'best 6.82 1/8 98mph "the light came on and I ran out of talent"
Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Quicktree] #55218
04/30/10 05:58 PM
04/30/10 05:58 PM
State of confusion
T
Thumperdart Offline
I Live Here
Thumperdart  Offline
I Live Here
T

State of confusion
Funny... What in the hell is "bow up" anyhow.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: Thumperdart] #55219
04/30/10 06:18 PM
04/30/10 06:18 PM
Orlando Florida
blown572dart Offline
master
blown572dart  Offline
master

Orlando Florida
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No with you. You should have known that after all. You are one of those that knows my past.

I am sure that mine is probably up there on the high end but it is how you fix yourself that matters not what you did in the past. I really don't give a CH!T what people think.

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: blown572dart] #55220
04/30/10 06:38 PM
04/30/10 06:38 PM
somwhere
S
smokinwoody Offline
I Live Here
smokinwoody  Offline
I Live Here
S

somwhere
to agree to the agrees and then some...LMAO

Re: Lets talk about Darrell Alderman [Re: blown572dart] #55221
04/30/10 06:39 PM
04/30/10 06:39 PM
State of confusion
T
Thumperdart Offline
I Live Here
Thumperdart  Offline
I Live Here
T

State of confusion
Gotcha........I get a bit defensive these days....nothing personal.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11