01/26/23 12:13 AM
Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Rhinodart Offline OP
Rhinotruck
Rhinodart  Offline OP
Rhinotruck

Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Originally Posted by poorboy
The amount and color of hair is way to high of concern to way too many people (says the guy that is loosing his gray hair at a pretty fast pace).

I had a bald guy with a very gray beard tell me that being bald was a sign of having a perfect head that shouldn't be hidden, and gray hair was a sign of wisdom.

I believe the gray hair is caused by children, I've never seen anyone that had (or were near) children that their hair didn't start turning gray soon after. Loosing hair is caused by being married (or trying to be). Some say both traits are natural, but I don't believe them.

Oh yea, the transmission... Change the filter, the fluid, and adjust the bands. My transmission (RE46) with only 44K miles on it had a pretty clean pan, but the filter was getting dirty already and the magnet had a little fuzz on it. I changed both about 1,000 miles after the cooler line failure transmission flush. I added a trans pan drain plug at that time as well.

That is what I am thinking, best to change it and adjust than leave it alone at this point. And you just explained why my hair still grows and is mostly brown, I HAVE NO KIDS! boogie

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!
Re: Well I just jinxed myself big time... [Re: Rhinodart] #3116711
01/26/23 12:41 PM
01/26/23 12:41 PM
north of coder
moparx Offline
"Butt Crack Bob"
moparx  Offline
"Butt Crack Bob"

north of coder
"Baldness is caused by the brain expanding beyond it's boundaries as the result of excessive creativity and contemplation." [author unknown]

oh, wait........this is supposed to be about transmissions..........
i just started taking that stuff advertised on tv that is supposed to help ones memory.
unfortunately, i can't remember what it's called.............. runaway help biggrin
beer

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3