04/23/09 05:38 PM
04/23/09 05:38 PM
ELYRIA,OH
B
blownzoom440 Offline
blownzoom440  Offline
B

ELYRIA,OH
post away with the brand X.i try not to mock a person who someday may save my life.in other words he may be able to help you so dont shun him.

Last edited by METAL STORM; 04/23/09 05:39 PM.
Re: Final assembly!! [Re: blownzoom440] #296238
04/23/09 05:56 PM
04/23/09 05:56 PM
The Swamp
MegaDart Offline OP
master
MegaDart  Offline OP
master

The Swamp
sorry master baiter, I mixed my reply to your post and 274Hemi's together.
The first part was for you, I no longer have a chevy motor in a mopar body, so we can all sleep well tonite You obviously knew I had a Dart with gm motor in it, now I have a Firebird, chromoly 6.0 roller.

Eric is right on the money, anyone that's been around here much knows I am not part of anyone's click. Except perhaps the one those love to hate

There will be no back patting even if I do win, but I will tell you this, you will know it if you are anywhere near my car if/when it happens! Just curious, how many world championships have you won, how many have you contested. Have you ever won a round?? Please, do tell...

finally, a little spirited chit chat round' here

Re: Final assembly!! [Re: MegaDart] #296239
04/23/09 06:12 PM
04/23/09 06:12 PM
sing sing
U
unknown Offline
mopar
unknown  Offline
mopar
U

sing sing
Quote:

The first part was for you, I no longer have a chevy motor in a mopar body, so we can all sleep well tonite You obviously knew I had a Dart with gm motor in it, now I have a Firebird, chromoly 6.0 roller.

Eric is right on the money, anyone that's been around here much knows I am not part of anyone's click. Except perhaps the one those love to hate

There will be no back patting even if I do win, but I will tell you this, you will know it if you are anywhere near my car if/when it happens! Just curious, how many world championships have you won, how many have you contested. Have you ever won a round?? Please, do tell...

Well mega [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] Im all impressed with your talk about world championships , chromoly 6.0 roller, how many posts you have,where you live,ect. You sound real tuff behind that keyboard. NOT. Maybe I can send you A roll of quarters and you can call someone that cares.

Re: Final assembly!! [Re: unknown] #296240
04/23/09 06:26 PM
04/23/09 06:26 PM
Norwich CT USA
Defbob Offline
master
Defbob  Offline
master

Norwich CT USA
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is a dart right?

no, it's a chevy in a Pontiac!!

I understand this is a Mopar board, and that I have switched to the dark side. This is Unlawfuls race tech section and I have a few friends who are interested.
Question is, what are you doing here??? Have you been elected the chevy police or something. I've never seen and constructive word come out of your mouth?

I only plan to post a few more times about this car. Hopefully the last will be when I win the IHRA Top Sportsman World Championship as I am one of 35 contestants in the Tournament of Champions.
Gee, maybe you'll be there and we can race each other , ya right...

Here is what it looked like when I finished up last nite!

Well I suggest you reread my post, Its not that big of a deal,I dont like to see chevy motors in mopars period. I did not bad mouth your car or your motor,I have two chevys and five mopars myself. I see I made a mistake its a pontiac not a dart.Now " what am I doing here" what are you the MOPARTS police? And me racing in Top Sportsman, never. As far as you winning the World Championship good luck with that, but if you did, Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back" Now you have seen some constructive words from my mouth.

what about this

5184187-035.JPG (49 downloads)
Re: Final assembly!! [Re: unknown] #296241
04/23/09 06:31 PM
04/23/09 06:31 PM
Norwich CT USA
Defbob Offline
master
Defbob  Offline
master

Norwich CT USA
Quote:

Quote:

Well mega [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] Im all impressed with your talk about world championships , chromoly 6.0 roller, how many posts you have,where you live,ect. You sound real tuff behind that keyboard. NOT. Maybe I can send you A roll of quarters and you can call someone that cares.

Simmer down now. both of you. or its off to bed with no desert

Re: Final assembly!! [Re: Defbob] #296242
04/23/09 06:32 PM
04/23/09 06:32 PM
sing sing
U
unknown Offline
mopar
unknown  Offline
mopar
U

sing sing
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is a dart right?

no, it's a chevy in a Pontiac!!

I understand this is a Mopar board, and that I have switched to the dark side. This is Unlawfuls race tech section and I have a few friends who are interested.
Question is, what are you doing here??? Have you been elected the chevy police or something. I've never seen and constructive word come out of your mouth?

I only plan to post a few more times about this car. Hopefully the last will be when I win the IHRA Top Sportsman World Championship as I am one of 35 contestants in the Tournament of Champions.
Gee, maybe you'll be there and we can race each other , ya right...

Here is what it looked like when I finished up last nite!

Well I suggest you reread my post, Its not that big of a deal,I dont like to see chevy motors in mopars period. I did not bad mouth your car or your motor,I have two chevys and five mopars myself. I see I made a mistake its a pontiac not a dart.Now " what am I doing here" what are you the MOPARTS police? And me racing in Top Sportsman, never. As far as you winning the World Championship good luck with that, but if you did, Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back" Now you have seen some constructive words from my mouth.

what about this

A mopar in a GM is good

Page 2 of 2 1 2