Many thanx for the replies GUYS! ( and gals )

I know this is gonna sound a bit cranky, but this is a budget build! wrench
Back when all I wanted to do was run a NINE or even an EIGHT, this would have been a dream come true.
(My avatar shows our old Dart, from the 90's, that ran 8.20 but not when I had it lol)

So now I don't want to think about the track, just something outrageous for the street!

The V8 Machine shop I worked at for 15 years has gone and 'my Unit', that was my Mopar heaven has gone too!
Gone has the A990 65 Coronet drag car (clone) and any thoughts of being 'the man'... drive

Now its all about using what is laying around the garage and having some fun... fury
Yes its a Fury and its gonna be HEAVY, but with a 528 hemi and two turb's, I'm sure it will be fine... violin

I got manifolds and carbs coming outta my ears, so don't wanna be buying all new stuff agin.
Maybe I will just convert my new 1050 Domi to 'blow through', then 'suck and see'... drinking

Tuning is 'all the fun' don't wanna tear up any asphalt, just wanna see what works without losing another WIFE!!! fan

Last edited by Gtxxjon; 03/03/21 08:28 AM.

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero, thanx Horace!

There’s no point trying to fix stuff that ain’t broke,,, 'but if ain’t broke',,, you is not trying hard enough...