Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? [Re: Al_Alguire] #265114
04/02/09 11:47 PM
04/02/09 11:47 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

my new motor should be ready to go by june, and it will still be a true NSS car.

Statements exactly like this insinuation are exactly what I, and I am sure others get tired of reading. Insinuating that only YOUR car is the heir apparent to the thrown of the fastest TRUE NSS car at your address or whatever it is supposed to be is the main issue. Your insinuation that the other cars here you poke at are pretenders or have false claim to the title is what rub folks the wrong way. You may be the nicest guy in the world but stuff like that is what rubs many the wrong way. I guess subtlety is a lost art on many these days.

when you stop blowing up motors and can run for 1 year straight without another grenade then you can talk,how many did you blow up, i cant keep track, mr.engine builder or better yet mr. badwrench. till then keep your trap shut because all your doing is going wawawawa.
you dont have a clue.
ive listened to your BS long enough.

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? [Re: REHBERGERRACING] #265115
04/02/09 11:48 PM
04/02/09 11:48 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

I know the car & it's legal.

thats a very nice car!!
any details on it engine, chassis, suspension, looks terrific.

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? #265116
04/02/09 11:51 PM
04/02/09 11:51 PM
S
smalltyredart67 Offline
mopar
smalltyredart67  Offline
mopar
S

you guys ar killing me with the jeffy boy stuff, do you two life partners wear house coats and slippers and make killer oatmeal cookies too, cause that would really bring back memories.
I doubt that you will see paul at a cc event, and I guaran-freaking-teee you won't see me at one, something in the past would probably make me unwelcome. Paul told me they will have their racing schedule figured out this weak and then we can figure where to have this race.
smalltyredart
jeff r

had to fix my spelling and typo

Last edited by smalltyredart67; 04/03/09 12:16 AM.
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? #265117
04/02/09 11:55 PM
CHI-TOWN
REHBERGERRACING Offline
Redenbacher Racing
REHBERGERRACING  Offline
Redenbacher Racing

CHI-TOWN
I know alot about the car but, I will let the owner / driver post that info. Sorry....

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? #265118
Renton Washington
T
Triple Threat Offline
master
Triple Threat  Offline
master
T

Renton Washington
Now, everyone sing together and don't forget the new words in the 4th verse.

Kum Ba Yah, my Lord, Kum Ba Yah
Oh, Lord, Kum Ba Yah

Oh Lord, Kum Ba Yah
Someone’s crying, Lord, Kum Ba Yah
Oh, Lord, Kum Ba Yah

Someone’s singing, Lord, Kum ba Yah
Oh, Lord, Kum Ba Yah

Someone’s posting Lord, Kum ba Yah
Oh Lord, Kum Ba Yah
Oh Lord, Kum Ba Yah

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? [Re: Triple Threat] #265119
04/02/09 11:57 PM
04/02/09 11:57 PM
Poulsbo, WA
ChrisJohnston669 Offline
super stock
ChrisJohnston669  Offline
super stock

Poulsbo, WA
Dustin isn't your dart nss legal??? just kidddinggg

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? [Re: ChrisJohnston669] #265120
04/02/09 11:59 PM
Renton Washington
T
Triple Threat Offline
master
Triple Threat  Offline
master
T

Renton Washington
Duh .....

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US? [Re: smalltyredart67] #265121
CHI-TOWN
REHBERGERRACING Offline
Redenbacher Racing
REHBERGERRACING  Offline
Redenbacher Racing

CHI-TOWN
Quote:

you guys ar killing me with the jeffy boy stuff, do you two life partners wear house coats and slippers and make killer oatmeal cookies too, cause that would really bring back memories.
I doubt that you will see paul at a cc event, and I guaran-freaking-teee you won't see me at one, something in the past would probably make me unwelcome. Paul told me they will have their racing schedule figured out this weak and thenwe can figure were to have this race.
smalltyredart
jeff r

Dr. is back!!!!!

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: B G Racing] #265122
04/03/09 12:01 AM
04/03/09 12:01 AM
NW Pa.
KD800X Offline
super stock
KD800X  Offline
super stock

NW Pa.
Quote:

Dr Jeckel or Mr Hide?Or the lonest running hoax leading up the April Fools Day.Having met,raced and done business with SSR(Chris)I can honestly say that the guy I know is not like what he projects on the site.He carrys the personna of a Eddie( Elvis) on the keyboard.In real life he is a great guy that is friendly out going and riot to be around.Fred,I and the BGR crew got to hang out with him and Hemities(Al) all weekend at the All Hemi Reunion in Salem Ohio.We all had a great time.Same went For Elvis after all the crap on this site,we and many other Moparts members met Elvis at Norwalk and had a great time.I consider both Chris And Elvis to be my friends and keep in touch with them privately.Then again maybe There's something wrong with me,every stray dog that come up my driveway calls my place home.Like Eddie,love or hate Chris,they both know how to and get a long running thread with tons of hits and replys.They maybe just a couple attention who-es

You all are getting way too worked up over this. BG is right Chris is a good dude. And he's a good friend. But he calls them like he see's them, weather you agree with him or not.
You see... he can't help it, he lives near New York City, and he comes home every night with Road Rage... on top of that he finds out that his Governor raised his taxes again. That’s enough to make him kick his pet fish. ...

This bickering is getting old. We all come on here for information and a few laughs... not to fight and call each other names. If you don't like what the guy had to say then don't read the post. Or put your two cents in and move on. Keep in mind that what is typed and what is read can be two different things.

Just my opinion.

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: KD800X] #265123
04/03/09 12:04 AM
04/03/09 12:04 AM
Dunedin, Fl
DRDart Offline
mopar addict
DRDart  Offline
mopar addict

Dunedin, Fl
Quote:

Quote:

Dr Jeckel or Mr Hide?Or the lonest running hoax leading up the April Fools Day.Having met,raced and done business with SSR(Chris)I can honestly say that the guy I know is not like what he projects on the site.He carrys the personna of a Eddie( Elvis) on the keyboard.In real life he is a great guy that is friendly out going and riot to be around.Fred,I and the BGR crew got to hang out with him and Hemities(Al) all weekend at the All Hemi Reunion in Salem Ohio.We all had a great time.Same went For Elvis after all the crap on this site,we and many other Moparts members met Elvis at Norwalk and had a great time.I consider both Chris And Elvis to be my friends and keep in touch with them privately.Then again maybe There's something wrong with me,every stray dog that come up my driveway calls my place home.Like Eddie,love or hate Chris,they both know how to and get a long running thread with tons of hits and replys.They maybe just a couple attention who-es

You all are getting way too worked up over this. BG is right Chris is a good dude. And he's a good friend. But he calls them like he see's them, weather you agree with him or not.
You see... he can't help it, he lives near New York City, and he comes home every night with Road Rage... on top of that he finds out that his Governor raised his taxes again. That’s enough to make him kick his pet fish. ...

This bickering is getting old. We all come on here for information and a few laughs... not to fight and call each other names. If you don't like what the guy had to say then don't read the post. Or put your two cents in and move on. Keep in mind that what is typed and what is read can be two different things.

Just my opinion.

Big Group Hug

[image]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/DrDart500/DSC00307.jpg 1966 Charger 1970 Dart 16-1,solid roller,500 ci Tunnel Ram 8" Ati conv,BTE glide, Fab 9 rear strange center sect. Twin Rons terminators on Alky.
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: DRDart] #265124
04/03/09 12:26 AM
04/03/09 12:26 AM
Las Vegas
Al_Alguire Offline
I Live Here
Al_Alguire  Offline
I Live Here

Las Vegas
SSracer-You thrive on controversy, enjoy stirring the pot and continue to open your pie hole and make statements on things you know nothing about. But from you it is expected. Dont forget to tell your buddies to jump on the bandwagon and go after me too, I would be disappointed in anything less from you. Let me guess now you are gonna tell me about all the cars you have or how many houses you own as if I care. As for Mr SSracer calling it like he sees it...Maybe he needs to visit the optometrist more often.

Care to come up with any more of your loquaciousness for all of us? I know you will you as cant seem to help yourself. Yo babble on trying to stroke your own ego at every turn.

Care to share any more of your quick wit about my trials and tribulations? Glad to feel you believe I am whining. I of course expect you to miss the point in just about any intelligent reply to any post you make. Since you began the name calling can I refer to you as Mr Poopie Pants from now on? Since we have resorted to kindergarten name calling I want to have a coll moniker for you, something that will make me laugh. One thing you might find IF you ever get to this point is that IF you actually race your car a good deal they dont last forever. BTW last broke motor I had was not built by myself, but rather a well respected Mopar engine shop, but once again just goes to show you that you speak of things which you have little to no knowledge of.

Tell you what I would be willing to put up a dollar that I have more passes in a car than you do in the past 12 months. Are you threatened maybe that I may be outspending you? Is that the best you can come up with? Let me ask you this, when was the last time you brought home any money racing? I have the three of the last four races I have run at. Of course one check was just low qualifier money, but that is nothing you will likely have to worry about collecting anytime soon.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: Al_Alguire] #265125
04/03/09 06:44 AM
04/03/09 06:44 AM
Westbury, NY
C
cowbay Offline
enthusiast
cowbay  Offline
enthusiast
C

Westbury, NY
Soap Operas have nothing on us. Can't wait to see where this thread goes next?

"Alcohol is for drinking, gas is for cleaning parts, and nitro is for racing!" original author unknown, used by Gene Adams and Don Garlits among others
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: Al_Alguire] #265126
04/03/09 06:58 AM
04/03/09 06:58 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

SSracer-You thrive on controversy, enjoy stirring the pot and continue to open your pie hole and make statements on things you know nothing about. But from you it is expected. Dont forget to tell your buddies to jump on the bandwagon and go after me too, I would be disappointed in anything less from you. Let me guess now you are gonna tell me about all the cars you have or how many houses you own as if I care. As for Mr SSracer calling it like he sees it...Maybe he needs to visit the optometrist more often.

Care to come up with any more of your loquaciousness for all of us? I know you will you as cant seem to help yourself. Yo babble on trying to stroke your own ego at every turn.

Care to share any more of your quick wit about my trials and tribulations? Glad to feel you believe I am whining. I of course expect you to miss the point in just about any intelligent reply to any post you make. Since you began the name calling can I refer to you as Mr Poopie Pants from now on? Since we have resorted to kindergarten name calling I want to have a coll moniker for you, something that will make me laugh. One thing you might find IF you ever get to this point is that IF you actually race your car a good deal they dont last forever. BTW last broke motor I had was not built by myself, but rather a well respected Mopar engine shop, but once again just goes to show you that you speak of things which you have little to no knowledge of.

Tell you what I would be willing to put up a dollar that I have more passes in a car than you do in the past 12 months. Are you threatened maybe that I may be outspending you? Is that the best you can come up with? Let me ask you this, when was the last time you brought home any money racing? I have the three of the last four races I have run at. Of course one check was just low qualifier money, but that is nothing you will likely have to worry about collecting anytime soon.

AGUIRE thanks for all your kind words and goodluck this year racing.sorry you feel this way!

Last edited by SUPERSTOCKRACER; 04/03/09 07:21 AM.
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U #265127
04/03/09 07:50 AM
04/03/09 07:50 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

This year should prove to be interesting This is what a stock NSS interior looks like....

5139289-coronet099.jpg (77 downloads)
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U #265128
04/03/09 08:34 AM
04/03/09 08:34 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

Quote:

AGUIRE thanks for all your kind words and goodluck this year racing.sorry you feel this way!

I love the new Kumbya tune :biggrin We need to keep things in perspective cause"Like sand through an hour glass",this to shall pass and so will The days of our lives"

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U #265129
04/03/09 08:35 AM
04/03/09 08:35 AM
wappinger falls new york
J
Jimi_Vignogna Offline
mopar
Jimi_Vignogna  Offline
mopar
J

wappinger falls new york
i take it that nss cars have a tire rule and suspension rule? i have never had any interest to the class.

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: Jimi_Vignogna] #265130
04/03/09 08:49 AM
04/03/09 08:49 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
We will be setting Curt Jr's 64 maxwedge for NSS.It will be a true NSS with stock wheel wells, all original interior,Crager SS steel wheels.He will be going off to Gannon Universiy this year,so his racing maybe limited.

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: B G Racing] #265131
04/03/09 08:58 AM
04/03/09 08:58 AM
Walton's Mountain, Pa
Steve1118 Offline
master
Steve1118  Offline
master

Walton's Mountain, Pa
All it needs is a cross ram......maybe when young Curtie is in class he'll let Granpa Bob drive it, if you promise to put gas in it.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com
Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: Steve1118] #265132
04/03/09 09:29 AM
04/03/09 09:29 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

All it needs is a cross ram......maybe when young Curtie is in class he'll let Granpa Bob drive it, if you promise to put gas in it.

BG do you need to borrow this one??

Re: Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the U [Re: B G Racing] #265133
04/03/09 09:32 AM
04/03/09 09:32 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

We will be setting Curt Jr's 64 maxwedge for NSS.It will be a true NSS with stock wheel wells, all original interior,Crager SS steel wheels.He will be going off to Gannon Universiy this year,so his racing maybe limited.

from what i hear very limited!

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19