long time lurker, short time p...
P
PorkyPig Offline
mopar
PorkyPig  Offline
mopar
P

long time lurker, short time p...
So, Steve Sherman is the son of Joe Sherman. Then I'd LUV to see the Mopar Killer turned into Mopar Fodder. "Big Joe" posts on other forums and has a massive ego, one of those people who acts like he knows more than anybody else and that his word should not be questioned. I hope you cut their nutz off and hang them on your rear view mirror like an old set of fuzzy dice.

Re: Mopar vs ford [Re: WHITEDART] #2411899
12/01/17 06:31 PM
12/01/17 06:31 PM

C
crabman173
Unregistered
crabman173
Unregistered
C

I once raced a Mustang with a 440 it was named the MoTang yes my little C/M Duster sent him to the house

Re: Mopar vs ford [Re: ] #2412022
12/01/17 11:36 PM
12/01/17 11:36 PM
bean town ....Ca
W
WHITEDART Offline OP
master
WHITEDART  Offline OP
master
W

bean town ....Ca
I hear you guys.. I will keep you updated when it's going to go down.. but I have a feeling.. I'm going to have to chase him around to get it to happen..

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb
Re: Mopar vs ford [Re: WHITEDART] #2412210
12/02/17 01:13 PM
12/02/17 01:13 PM
Las Vegas
Al_Alguire Offline
I Live Here
Al_Alguire  Offline
I Live Here

Las Vegas
Shermans car is a basic litewieght Chevy II. I don't think it has done anything earth shattering. We tried for years to get him to come out and run with us. Porcho used to try and get him out there as well. He chose not to support the NMCA where he had a local heads up class to run. He does like to run his pie hole however smile But I understand why he does. As Shiloh said he is trying to create Hype for his races.

FWIW the Yellow Mustang Shiloh ran has run a best of 5.44 in the 1/8 to date. He has run NA10.5 for a few years and is still learning how to make it all work. He has made huge strides the last year for sure. Its a shame the class and organization is now gone. He was getting hooked up with the right parts to make that car work well. He has been 1.16 60' with it and been in the high 8.40's. Still .4 off the pace for the class out west but he was out there running the class and making improvements consistently. Unfortunately he as well as Shiloh need to find a place to race.

We have chosen to continue to run NA10.5 and will next year on the east coast. Lots of miles traveling for us but its about all we have left these days. I know very very few care about NA racing anymore as it is certainly NOT the easy way to get down a racetrack fast. It is also a tad on the expensive side as well. We had hoed to run all the races except Florida this year but still waiting on the new block from Dart, yes even SBC guys have to wait for good blocks, especially given the combo. We may end up missing the Georgia race as well if they don't get the block delivered SOON. Its already been 6 weeks.....

Sorry for highjacking the post with the red cars stuff. But just am update if anyone here cares. We have met a few Moparts folks while traveling the east the last two years and hope to meet more. I hope Shiloh gets the chance to run Sherman eventually. Seems it never quite happens for one reason or another. Hopefully soon the stars align and it can...

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4