Originally Posted By 340SIX
Originally Posted By autoxcuda
Originally Posted By 340SIX
Since the 1966 Barracuda one was going to be to short. I was gonna get a Dust Top from California or Covercraft. But the close out store at Covercraft had some soft ones they just made up.
I am putting a California outdoor Noah on top it. I have that on now. But would like the indoor. As I do leave the door open at times and we get rain.
So I will have a nice soft indoor to keep car dust / dirt free as I can. And if It get bumped into. And the outdoor Cali one. So the guy next to me can blow grass, dirt, and leaves etc. on it.
Was 90 bucks plus ship. In a thicker material than Dust Top, think it is flannel? So think that was the best move

Was it technolon ? It's got perforated little squared in it.

I need to go over there and get in for my brothers mustang. The one you mention will fit his car.

Did you get it at the cover craft outlet: 21414 Parthenia St Canoga Park, CA 91304 ??

It was the CoverCraft Outlet store they just have one in Oklahoma and one in California! 95% sure that was the address in I think same local in California. Was transferred on phone there to Outlet store from main place. So not 100% sure. Patti the lady that deals in overruns and blemished. Is out on vacation this week and a guy helped me. These Polycotton , Fannel and Noah were not even put up yet. Just in from Factory.
They had some Noah in that both sizes.
They put them in store and on Ebay As "Blemished" or "Over Runs" panel color may not match, Or special color runs that they have extra material so run it till gone. As over runs. Real savings there but only 30 day warranty. Said no tears ect should be 100% just a Blemish or off color. Or even just a non standard material or color
This is the main # 1-800-382-3040 it may not get ya right there as that lady's calls are forwarded while she is out. {ie} ya may get passed around till ya get the right person

Cool

We've bought around 8-10 covers from that outlet over the years.