-I still have a small blue ribbon pin from his funeral on the visor in my Charger after driving in the funeral procession.

-He came over to my house ( as did Dean ) and helped install and degree in a cam for my car...was very cool of Dean and Gary to take time to help....

-Bought a set of slicks from him ( when his challenger was still green with a silver stripe ),,, went to his house to buy the slicks,,,and he took me and my then 12 y/o son for a ride in his challenger,,,we were going "side ways" down the street in his car,,,my son smiled all the way home....

-I was working at the hospital that night/am when they brought him to the ER,,my brother in law was one of the RN's in the trauma room with him,,,sad day,,,,

-Went to his annual car show / cook out at his house,,,and remember him saying "now,,we have a ritual,,,you have to do a big smokey burnout down the drive way, street,,,when you leave",,,nothing cooler that a police officer telling you to do a burn out.

- I know Russ is very close with him,,and took great care of his car,,,Russ is a good guy and always a pleasure to see him at Norwalk, Carlise, etc.

Just a few random memories,,,

Last edited by 69CHARGERMD; 05/14/16 10:12 PM.