Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Can you go racing by yourself, and if not WHY [Re: pittsburghracer] #1999643
01/27/16 11:16 AM
01/27/16 11:16 AM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Originally Posted By n20mstr
Ok I'll give you some tips

Get a bottle Heater, keep extra bottles in it so they are at temp/pressure ready to go when you need them. I can make a bottle heater for under 50.00 is that too much ?

Get/make a flow tool, it's not that hard

Make plugs easy to,pull.

What's so hard about winching a car into a trailer ? I never drive mine in

Didn't you used to go on Josh'S board saying.......it's SO easy to bolt some nitrous on and race heads up.....yet SO hard to be a good bracket racer ? LOL

I can't believe some of you guys can't read or understand my main issue but yet say you race alone with your Son. My Son is now grown and lives elsewhere. He works and only raced 3 times last year. I will say AGAIN what my issue is. I'm being told by others that with nitrous to get a good tune you should tow to and from the lanes. How the heck can I tow the car and drive it too. Seems easy to understand to me but if not I will spell it out again

My car HAS NEVER BEEN TOWED up or back....
your running a big block, pull #8 and any other plugs on the return road. Honestly....you can read the straps for timing after driving back. do you really expect to come out guns blazing right from the first pass? WHy not start with a little and get your feet wet, add from there

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....
Re: Can you go racing by yourself, and if not WHY [Re: pittsburghracer] #2001066
01/29/16 11:28 AM
01/29/16 11:28 AM
Ohio, United States
BuckeyeBrawler Offline
BuckeyeBrawler  Offline

Ohio, United States
Nope can't go by myself, I have to take my basset hound ( Roscoe ) with me.He knows when duallie comes out of the barn we're going racing. He loves cruising the pits on the golf cart. Sometimes I take the wife and get her buy fuel for the truck! LOL up

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6