11/13/14 11:12 AM
11/13/14 11:12 AM
St. Paul , Mn.
tubtar Offline
master
tubtar  Offline
master

St. Paul , Mn.
Speaking for myself , it seemed like an endless ordeal while the build was going on.
This is a return to automobile racing , so I left some streetability in her in case I wasn't serious about making the commitment to chasing points and everything that goes with it.
Even as I got close to done , the nagging doubts about whether I did this right or that wrong , the second guessing of choices I was locked in to and the idea that the number of loose ends was not getting any smaller drove me nuts.
But that first drive home from the alignment shop erased any negative feelings.
Only to be replaced by " now I need to do this " feelings.
" Finishing " a build , and granted that is a relative term , was all it took to give me that giddy like a school kid feeling again.

Re: What do you guys do when this happens??? [Re: tubtar] #1696997
11/13/14 01:49 PM
11/13/14 01:49 PM
Sunnyvale, CA
Jeepmon Offline OP
master
Jeepmon  Offline OP
master

Sunnyvale, CA
Thanks again to everyone that posted in this thread, your comments are appreciated..

Over the last couple of days, I found out that a date was set for MATs in Vegas... which lead me to search the internet for more information.. when I did, I stumbled across a pic of me and the car in the staging lanes that got my excitement level back up a little..

We still have a long way to go before we can take the car out to the track again, but still.. I feel the juices stating to bubble again..

Here is the pic I found..

8329870-Mats2014-4.jpg (44 downloads)
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4