Salt Lake City
C
camastomcat Offline
top fuel
camastomcat  Offline
top fuel
C

Salt Lake City
Sorry to hear about your troubles dude. My mom used to tell me, some day years from now, you'll be sitting under an umbrella drinking a cocktail laughing at the things you thought were so important, and the things that turned out to be. I wish that for you and your wife. I hope to see you both in Boise at the Nightfire. Take care and let me know if I can help with advice on your B1 deal, but it sounds like you are doing it right.

Re: I want to thank everyone on this forum [Re: 1320Dart] #1695652
11/07/14 09:59 PM
11/07/14 09:59 PM
Akron, Ohio
ProSport Offline
I Live Here
ProSport  Offline
I Live Here

Akron, Ohio
Best of luck to you and your family, and your car is beautiful.

Re: I want to thank everyone on this forum [Re: ProSport] #1695653
11/08/14 11:24 AM
11/08/14 11:24 AM
North Sweden
R
RT540 Offline
top fuel
RT540  Offline
top fuel
R

North Sweden
Best wishes for both you and your wife

Re: I want to thank everyone on this forum [Re: RT540] #1695654
11/08/14 11:42 AM
11/08/14 11:42 AM
Frostbitefalls MN (Rocky&Bullw...
gregsdart Offline
I Live Here
gregsdart  Offline
I Live Here

Frostbitefalls MN (Rocky&Bullw...
Greg, prayers sent for full healing for you both. Believe and receive! This is a great site, and fills many needs. There is a need to give, and need to get, a need to learn, and a need to share what we have learned.
Knowing that average retention is what, ten percent then a lot of repetition is just fine. Add to that the coming and going of members and you get the picture. Thank you for sharing, and again prayers sent Greg A

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky
Re: I want to thank everyone on this forum [Re: 1320Dart] #1695655
11/08/14 12:06 PM
11/08/14 12:06 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

I wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone on this forum for putting up with my weird and off the wall questions. I'm sure I bring up questions on matters that have been asked many many many times before.

See a little while back my wife (who is the love of my life and my soul mate) was diagnosed with a life threatening health problem. We have been doing a lot of hospital visits to get things figured out. With all of this stuff going on to boot, I've come down with some health issues as well. I think mine is mainly due to all the stress. I hope. We are not that old. I'm 43 and my wife is just a few years younger. We have been married for 14 years, and we have two little girls.
So with that. I post questions that pop into my head or questions that other people ask me. I do this because it gets my mind off of things for a bit. Dealing with the car stuff de-stresses me for the most part.

I know this is a race car forum. Not a forum to vent your problems. But I am breaking protocol to say THANK YOU ALL, for all of your help with performance advice, and for the personal help you have inadvertently given me. It means more than I could ever say

Greg Knight

been through the same type deal with my wife a few years back so i know what you are talking about. good luck to both of you

Re: I want to thank everyone on this forum [Re: Quicktree] #1695656
11/08/14 06:25 PM
11/08/14 06:25 PM
St. Paul , Mn.
tubtar Offline
master
tubtar  Offline
master

St. Paul , Mn.
I have always held the notion that others , be it friend or family , are here to help us when the burden gets too big.
Maybe mostly because they have been.
With the addition of the internet to our lives , that network of friends has grown to include dozens of " friends I have yet to meet. "
I am not sure if it is because we realize that there are a good number of nutty &%$#@*&'s out there who are just like us ?
Or backs up my " dynamics of a crowd " theory.........where if you assemble 100 people in a room , you will have a broad representation of virtually everything humanity has to offer in that group.
And many of them will be solid as Gibraltar......the kind of group we either are proud to be a part of or strive to become.
There is going to be some real blue plate specials in there too....roughly a dozen based on my non scientific estimates.
But not too many of them on here.

Thoughts and prayers to both Ashley and yourself.
Be strong and carry what you can.

Re: I want to thank everyone on this forum [Re: tubtar] #1695657
11/09/14 08:47 AM
11/09/14 08:47 AM
north of coder
moparx Offline
"Butt Crack Bob"
moparx  Offline
"Butt Crack Bob"

north of coder
Quote:

I have always held the notion that others , be it friend or family , are here to help us when the burden gets too big.
Maybe mostly because they have been.
With the addition of the internet to our lives , that network of friends has grown to include dozens of " friends I have yet to meet. "
I am not sure if it is because we realize that there are a good number of nutty &%$#@*&'s out there who are just like us ?
Or backs up my " dynamics of a crowd " theory.........where if you assemble 100 people in a room , you will have a broad representation of virtually everything humanity has to offer in that group.
And many of them will be solid as Gibraltar......the kind of group we either are proud to be a part of or strive to become.
There is going to be some real blue plate specials in there too....roughly a dozen based on my non scientific estimates.
But not too many of them on here.

Thoughts and prayers to both Ashley and yourself.
Be strong and carry what you can.

well said ! i also know first hand about the drag health issues place on a guy. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Page 2 of 2 1 2