12/21/08 10:11 PM
Speedway Indiana
G
genuinerocker Offline
genuinerocker  Offline
G

Speedway Indiana

Ok, being in the points last year means absolutely nothing... We were not in the points last year, but in 2007 I sure was (granted we only hit two races) but i still got in it. Like said before just because 8 people ran it last year, Im sure there are a few more on this board who intend to in the coming years. So with that said everyone has a say.

Kevin, do you know when Charlie or Eddie will be back, so maybe we can find out what is needed to pull something like this off?

Casey

First off, for you to say that being in the points means nothing, shows how little you know about putting forth the effort it takes to compete in the CC Events Series.. Why be so negitive towards racers who put a lot of time, money and hard work into what they love to do?
If that is not what you want to do...Great... So be it.... But do not try and diminish the efforts of those who are supportive of an all Mopar race Series...

Also there was a whole lot more than 8 car feilds in Max Wedge last year.......With well over 60 competitors in Max Wedge over the season and nearly 40 Hemi cars alone through the year..

All I stated was there were 8 Classic Events racers who weighed in on the poll.....Not really very representitive of the guys who run the series as the above factual numbers point out....

While some would have you believe that CC Events needs something more to survive, It takes cash and sponsors to promote, advertise and make events happen, That is something you just do not seem to understand, as well as what it takes to secure sponsorship...I can assure you, the Series will be back in 2009 and make the best of what it has..... Yes the weather and economy really hurt last year, but it will rebound as will CC Events.....

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- #168861

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Funny how guys that are supposedly all have the same interest (RACING) can't even discuss a idea without everyone thinking that everyone is trying to dick them...Sentences get twisted around and the finger pointing begins...I could have this much fun right around the corner the the old folks center learning to knit socks... I will just run S/P at the CC events that are close to me and concentrate on the NMCA....Good luck and happy holidays to all poppaj

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: genuinerocker] #168862
12/21/08 10:22 PM
12/21/08 10:22 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Ok, being in the points last year means absolutely nothing... We were not in the points last year, but in 2007 I sure was (granted we only hit two races) but i still got in it. Like said before just because 8 people ran it last year, Im sure there are a few more on this board who intend to in the coming years. So with that said everyone has a say.

Kevin, do you know when Charlie or Eddie will be back, so maybe we can find out what is needed to pull something like this off?

Casey

First off, for you to say that being in the points means nothing, shows how little you know about putting forth the effort it takes to compete in the CC Events Series.. Why be so negitive towards racers who put a lot of time, money and hard work into what they love to do?
If that is not what you want to do...Great... So be it.... But do not try and diminish the efforts of those who are supportive of an all Mopar race Series...

Also there was a whole lot more than 8 car feilds in Max Wedge last year.......With well over 60 competitors in Max Wedge over the season and nearly 40 Hemi cars alone through the year..

All I stated was there were 8 Classic Events racers who weighed in on the poll.....Not really very representitive of the guys who run the series as the above factual numbers point out....

While some would have you believe that CC Events needs something more to survive, It takes cash and sponsors to promote, advertise and make events happen, That is something you just do not seem to understand, as well as what it takes to secure sponsorship...I can assure you, the Series will be back in 2009 and make the best of what it has..... Yes the weather and economy really hurt last year, but it will rebound as will CC Events.....

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DOWNER!!!
these guys are trying to prmote another avenue of racing.
1ST OF ALL, NENDRA HAS NO SPONSORS AT ALL AND ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ITS about fun and racing with friends.who gives a crap about a few bucks.
i know that i could get a great NSS event going at Beaver Springs with high quality cars but im not going to waste my time and effort if no one wants to attend.
if you want to stick to your measly 4 races with CC then fine but im all about racing with quality guys and great cars having a great time.
maybe alot of you race 4 times a year, we dont. we try and get out almost every weekend.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- #168863
12/21/08 10:35 PM
12/21/08 10:35 PM
Speedway Indiana
G
genuinerocker Offline
genuinerocker  Offline
G

Speedway Indiana
Not trying to be a downer!!!
Just putting cold hard facts out there...
If these guys want a NSS Class.. Great... I have no issue with that.. But to just expect CC Events to start it, sponsor it or find sponsorship, as well as run it and pay out is very unrealistic....
If you can run your series with out a major sponsor, That is awesome... What are your payouts to win?

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- #168864
12/22/08 06:54 AM
12/22/08 06:54 AM
Speedway Indiana
G
genuinerocker Offline
genuinerocker  Offline
G

Speedway Indiana

from the looks of the way charlie runs his cc events and being the schedule gets smaller and smaller each year, i dont see cc events lasting much longer.
like i said before, very narrow minded.
NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK is one of the fastest growing organizations in the country. you'd be stupid not incorporating it into your schedule.leave hemi and maxwedge alone and add nss to the program.what do you have to lose.

Who is the downer here?
Having a negative outlook on CC Events when it is the ONLY ALL-MoPAR RACE SERIES out there......

Calling people "narrow minded"

Calling people "stupid"

Before you go calling people out on this post, I would take a hard look at yourself and what you are hoping to accomplish....I have no doubt that there is a place for NSS...The only way I see it happening with CC Events is if Doug Duell and his group were to step up again and try to run with them in 2009 at an Event or two, like they tried last year before rain wiped it out... Doug and his group are a class act.....Maybe you should come see how this group runs a NSS race...You might learn a thing or two because we know now that you are not "narrow minded".............

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: genuinerocker] #168865
12/22/08 08:37 AM
12/22/08 08:37 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

from the looks of the way charlie runs his cc events and being the schedule gets smaller and smaller each year, i dont see cc events lasting much longer.
like i said before, very narrow minded.
NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK is one of the fastest growing organizations in the country. you'd be stupid not incorporating it into your schedule.leave hemi and maxwedge alone and add nss to the program.what do you have to lose.

Who is the downer here?
Having a negative outlook on CC Events when it is the ONLY ALL-MoPAR RACE SERIES out there......

Calling people "narrow minded"

Calling people "stupid"

Before you go calling people out on this post, I would take a hard look at yourself and what you are hoping to accomplish....I have no doubt that there is a place for NSS...The only way I see it happening with CC Events is if Doug Duell and his group were to step up again and try to run with them in 2009 at an Event or two, like they tried last year before rain wiped it out... Doug and his group are a class act.....Maybe you should come see how this group runs a NSS race...You might learn a thing or two because we know now that you are not "narrow minded".............

wow, i guess you told me!!!
now do you actually race anything or just sit behind a computer, because you really havent contributed anything to this post.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- #168866
12/22/08 09:34 AM
12/22/08 09:34 AM
NW Pa.
KD800X Offline
super stock
KD800X  Offline
super stock

NW Pa.
OK OK.... HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN THAT THIS IS A TIME FOR PEACE AND LOVE

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: genuinerocker] #168867
12/22/08 10:37 AM
12/22/08 10:37 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Not trying to be a downer!!!
Just putting cold hard facts out there...
If these guys want a NSS Class.. Great... I have no issue with that.. But to just expect CC Events to start it, sponsor it or find sponsorship, as well as run it and pay out is very unrealistic....
If you can run your series with out a major sponsor, That is awesome... What are your payouts to win?

Hey Paul,
I don't think that anyone here "expects" CC to start,or sponsor it. Just listen to the ideas, and if it warrants then.... PROMOTE IT

CC Events is a series, that as with many others is struggling at present. The only goal of this poll was to "TEST THE MARKET" so to speak.

We keep pointing to the 8 ppl who have voted that were in the points last yr
What about the (now) 83 people who voted that were not in the points.

All anyone here "expects" of CC is to be happy that there is enough concern amongst the Moparts member to give 2 sh*%^'s. We apparently think it is a great series or we wouldn't be on here having this discussion.

For anyone to have 100% negative imput all the time, or to only worry about the votes of current(8) CCE racers is abit IMO

While the current CCE racers have just as much input as any, or maybe even more. The other question to ask is how many CCE racers are NOT on Moparts??? What would their thoughts be.? We have already proven that over 81% of the people who voted like the NSS idea. Pretty big number rite thurr.

I believe that in any company or business that 81% customer approval of something new, would warrent looking into further.

As far as when Charlie is supposed to be back in town, the answer is . He was supposed to call me when he gets a chance. Haven't heard a word from him in over 2-3 weeks.

But I do like the idea that we do a NSS test run in Pittsburgh this year. Would be a good half way point for the east coast boys to meet CCE.

But if the car count/ crowd is up by 81%

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: KD800X] #168868
12/22/08 10:39 AM
12/22/08 10:39 AM
Fort Worth, Texas
Mike Miller Offline
enthusiast
Mike Miller  Offline
enthusiast

Fort Worth, Texas
WOW....... what a thread.

We will have NSS at the Mopars at the Motorplex race April 18, 2009 ....... bring 'em and run 'em. We had a good car count last year for the first race (16) and made exceptions to the tire and carb rules to allow "cars that looked right" to run with us.

As far as getting CC to have a NSS class open to all makes, I am sure that if they thought it could bring more cars and make the event more money they would look at it, but it is after all "Chrysler Classic Events", which tells me that this is their intent and nothing else...... just Mopars. Try to get Super Chevy or Fun Ford to have an open NSS class and they will laugh at you.

AMX in NSS...... sure they are the latest model cars allowed in NSS but as I see it, these were the only S/S cars AMC ever built and maybe that is why they allow them. I have thought about building an AMX for NSS but the cost of an intake is way out there if and when you can find one. I am sure there would be a few more show up to run NSS if they allowed a single 4 bbl on them.

Having been involved with NSS and NMC for several years with the Texas Outsiders, and been involved in helping set up the races we have had, it takes a lot of work to round up sponsors, let the racers know when and where the race will be and make it attractive enough to get the cars to make a long tow to get way down here to race. Adding NSS to CC would require more manpower to just work on that class alone.

I am not voting in the poll because I do not have a NSS car (and since my soon to be ex is getting my Spirit, I don't have anything to race now) and if I did, traveling to the CC events would be out of the question for me at this time.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: Mike Miller] #168869
12/22/08 11:19 AM
12/22/08 11:19 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
If the CCs is off limits to any of the suggestions,then I think that Steve Reasbeck,Kevin Davis,Joe Davis,Chris"Yankee Fish Peddler"Baum,Kevin"Motown Missle"and HemiFred should put a proposal together for a NSS and Pro-Stock race for the 2009 season at Beaver Springs.I know Beaver Bob will be glad to host it and BGR would would help contribute to part of the sponsership.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: B G Racing] #168870
12/22/08 11:27 AM
12/22/08 11:27 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

If the CCs is off limits to any of the suggestions,then I think that Steve Reasbeck,Kevin Davis,Joe Davis,Chris"Yankee Fish Peddler"Baum,Kevin"Motown Missle"and HemiFred should put a proposal together for a NSS and Pro-Stock race for the 2009 season at Beaver Springs.I know Beaver Bob will be glad to host it and BGR would would help contribute to part of the sponsership.

I will contact CCE today. I'll see if they have ANY interest in this at all. If not, then we shall move on to your AWESOME idea.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: KD800X] #168871
12/22/08 11:59 AM
12/22/08 11:59 AM
Indiana
N
nssracer1 Offline
enthusiast
nssracer1  Offline
enthusiast
N

Indiana
I have hesitated to make a comment on this post but,now Im going to to.
First, CC events. Going to 4 events will make this series stronger. Outside of rain these track have been good to CC events in years past and will be into the future. I think even though the economy is slow with much lower fuel prices this could help attendence at this years events. I would encourage all Mopar racers to support this series. The Blankenships run a fun and fair race series. I think they try hard to make sure we the racers have a good time at there events. Being a promoter is not easy so lets give these fine folks a break and give them our support.
Second, I have talked to Charlie about adding a all brand NSS race at one CC event. If this happens it would be Columbus. This is a risky proposal. Any promoter does not want to upset his current customer base but, does need to add more race cars and fan to increase the revenue stream. At St. Louis last year the event is "The NSS Nationals". It has the largest purse and more fun than should be allowed. We had 72 NSS car but only 14 Brand X cars. I thought we should have more. So I wonder if you drive a Chevy or Ford do you want to go to a Mopar event. Would you go to Super Chevy or Fun Ford Weekend if they invited you to bring your Mopar and race? Some would but alot wont.
Third as far as major changes to the rules in NSS or Max Wedge it is not going to happen. The body model and engine/carb combos are in stone. There are a ton of Max Wedge/NSS out there and also under constuction, getting them to the races is the trick. At a CC event I would not mind 64-65 legal Max Wedge body with a Hemi with in it that meets all current rules to run in MaxWedge class. With the race format different between Hemi/MaxWedge a racer might like the MaxWedge format better.
Remember support this race organizatios and sponsors. Although they love the sport they must make some money. They cannot do this without our support.
Thank you, Doug Duell

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: nssracer1] #168872
12/22/08 12:08 PM
12/22/08 12:08 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

First, CC events. Going to 4 events will make this series stronger. Outside of rain these track have been good to CC events in years past and will be into the future. I think even though the economy is slow with much lower fuel prices this could help attendence at this years events. I would encourage all Mopar racers to support this series. The Blankenships run a fun and fair race series. I think they try hard to make sure we the racers have a good time at there events. Being a promoter is not easy so lets give these fine folks a break and give them our support.
Second, I have talked to Charlie about adding a all brand NSS race at one CC event. If this happens it would be Columbus. This is a risky proposal. Any promoter does not want to upset his current customer base but, does need to add more race cars and fan to increase the revenue stream. At St. Louis last year the event is "The NSS Nationals". It has the largest purse and more fun than should be allowed. We had 72 NSS car but only 14 Brand X cars. I thought we should have more. So I wonder if you drive a Chevy or Ford do you want to go to a Mopar event. Would you go to Super Chevy or Fun Ford Weekend if they invited you to bring your Mopar and race? Some would but alot wont.
Third as far as major changes to the rules in NSS or Max Wedge it is not going to happen. The body model and engine/carb combos are in stone. There are a ton of Max Wedge/NSS out there and also under constuction, getting them to the races is the trick. At a CC event I would not mind 64-65 legal Max Wedge body with a Hemi with in it that meets all current rules to run in MaxWedge class. With the race format different between Hemi/MaxWedge a racer might like the MaxWedge format better.
Remember support this race organizatios and sponsors. Although they love the sport they must make some money. They cannot do this without our support.
Thank you, Doug Duell

Good point Doug,the only think that erks me is the 65 max Wedge cars.You guys put on a good race.It's ashame that those brand X hide from a heavy contingent of Mopars.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: nssracer1] #168873
12/22/08 01:17 PM
12/22/08 01:17 PM
NW Pa.
KD800X Offline
super stock
KD800X  Offline
super stock

NW Pa.
Quote:

Thank you, Doug Duell

I agree....I think we all want to see Charlie succeed. I think that is the whole purpose of this thread. As it was stated this is nothing more than a bunch of guys throwing ideas out to help improve the series, nothing more nothing less. With the economy the way it is right now and the difficult times with in the automotive industry. It's apparent that the car count will probably be down. So everyone on here was putting their in their :two cents: on what they felt would increase car count and spectator count.
We are all going to give Charlie and CCE the support it deserves.
The definition of insanity is "keep doing the same thing and expect different results".

As far as a race in Beaver Springs... Just to clarify,
Last night I called Chris "Yankee Fish Peddler" to congratulate him on his new name.
We got to talking about racing out east and I made mention that maybe one of our off weekends all of us Moparts racers could meet and race at Beaver Springs. Then a few ideas got thrown around after that.
BUT BY NO MEANS WAS THIS TO COMPETE WITH CCE.

Thanks

Kevin

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: KD800X] #168874
12/22/08 01:29 PM
12/22/08 01:29 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Idon't think it was ever the intent to compete with the CCs.It's a different race at a different venue.As long as the date doesn't conflict with the CCs.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: B G Racing] #168875
12/22/08 02:34 PM
12/22/08 02:34 PM
NW Pa.
KD800X Offline
super stock
KD800X  Offline
super stock

NW Pa.
Quote:

Idon't think it was ever the intent to compete with the CCs.It's a different race at a different venue.As long as the date doesn't conflict with the CCs.

That's cool. , I just didn't want anyone to think that this talk was in any way to compete with CCE.
I talked to dad today and he said that he had heard talk of possibly an all mopar or Hemi race for this coming season at Thompson, Reading and Clay City. I asked him to find out more details.
Has anyone else heard of this?

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- #168876
12/22/08 06:12 PM
12/22/08 06:12 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

I will contact CCE today. I'll see if they have ANY interest in this at all. If not, then we shall move on to your AWESOME idea.

Well it is now after 5pm I left a couple msgs, and sent emails. I haven't heard a word

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- #168877
12/23/08 12:57 AM
12/23/08 12:57 AM
Wisconsin
StillRock69 Offline
StillRock69  Offline

Wisconsin
I too, have been reluctant to comment, so many moving parts……

First, all opinions and ideas are valuable; sincere questions deserve to be respectfully answered. But any attempt to intimidate or stop free expression should be opposed. Polls and discussions are only a starting point to organize ideas; they are not final results, they should be kept in perspective.

Free expression doesn’t mean, however, all interests are equal. Obviously, those taking the greatest risk should have the most authority, and so on down the ladder.

Second, sanctioned drag racing is an entertainment business. Not all promoters and racers recognize this but sometimes they can be persuaded.

To the business side, there are three general financial interests here, in order of importance –
1) The Blankenships deserve to make a fair profit to cover their promotion work and risk-taking
2) The racers provide the entertainment and deserve an opportunity to recover their costs by performing in a fairly compensated competitive format
3) The spectators deserve to see the best show possible for the price of admission

To the entertainment side, at this point CCE is a regional brand-specific car show and bracket race series of moderate size with some specialty classes added. To the economics, it has been generally proven over time that spectators will not come out in sufficient numbers to make bracket racing promotion a profitable endeavor.

To both the entertainment and economic sides, Max Wedge and Hemi Super Stock are specialty nostalgia classes, subsets of Nostalgia Super Stock. These specialty classes are basically funded by the racers themselves with some support by sponsors, but they also have some added spectator appeal.

At reduced car count levels, which were already encountered in 2008 due to fuel costs and unfavorable weather, available funding will likely not allow enough support of small specialty classes. Even the larger bracket classes are being put in jeopardy as proved by the experimental ’Mopar vs. The World’ format.

Lately, the general economy has sustained major damage that will take years to repair. It is doubtful fuel prices will remain as low as they currently are. Even if they do, car counts could be lower in 2009. Lower car counts lead to less revenue.

So I believe it is reasonable to question how regional brand-specific bracket racing can survive this near-term environment.

As previously proposed, there needs to be a cooperative group effort to improve the situation.

However, this group first needs to ask the right question, which is, ‘How can we all work together to best structure the racing program to enhance both interests, entertainment and economic?’

Support of the existing series is needed, as others have said. Conditions might improve in a year or so.

But the series also needs to be attractive to the racers now. Racers attend events for many reasons, some like season-long points chases, some are content with one or two events, others prefer favorite tracks.

Geography, also previously mentioned, is an issue especially important to season-long racers. Leaving the western markets in Chicago and Indianapolis has reduced the balance and growth of the series. Perhaps there is more potential to the east; this is a very difficult choice which needs to be researched well.

Needed more than anything else though, is a change of perspective on what is good entertainment. There needs to be an attraction, something that makes CCE the place where both racers and spectators want to be.

That sizzle needs to be scheduled when spectators are most likely to watch, at night. And then the results need to be reported quickly and completely to every media outlet available with the goal of growing future interest.

The best outcome would be to both increase the car counts and the number of paying spectators. The SS/AH cars are of course a proven attraction. Are they affordable? Brand-rivalry formats such as NSS are also crowd pleasers. In the near future, nostalgia racing likely will grow.

One event with a NSS addition seems to be a reasonable experiment to try.

The Blankenships are good people, racers themselves who have the best interests of other racers in their hearts. Depending on what their vision and expectations are, they have various challenges to overcome.

For the entertainment side, however, the formats, promotion, public relations and communication departments could be better. And that improvement would eventually benefit the economic side.

Ultimately, CCE will be what the Blankenships, and secondarily, what the racers want it to be.

- Bob Wilkiewicz
355X ‘Psychotic ReAction’
Max Wedge/Nostalgia Super Stock

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: StillRock69] #168878
12/23/08 01:25 AM
12/23/08 01:25 AM
Wisconsin
StillRock69 Offline
StillRock69  Offline

Wisconsin
Concerning Scatpak’s question about why late '60's cars are generally not considered to be compatable with Nostalgia Super Stock....

Given that NHRA reformatted Stock and Super Stock Eliminators in 1966, it is true either viewpoint (early or late) on what years could be included in NSS is historically valid. The line only depends on what time period you prefer.

After Jeff Johnson’s Chrysler Classic Events cancelled the experiment in, let’s call it ‘Late Model Nostalgia Super Stock’ and made my 1969 GTX obsolete, I felt I needed to better understand the situation.

So in June of 2005 I sought out Dave Duell and asked him the same question.

His answer was that a fundamental principle supported by a majority of the participants was NSS should represent the history of factory direct involvement and that happened more in the early to middle part of the 1960-1970 decade.

He added that including the later time period also made allowing the ‘pony cars’ a concern; that most do not accept Mustangs, Camaros, etc. and the late ‘60’s models as true factory Super Stock with the exception of the 1967 RO23 cars and the 1968 package Barracudas and Darts.

Current CCE Max Wedge has the most restrictive rules and therefore a car built to those requirements is also NSS legal most anywhere.

Re: Official CC EVENTS ** ** NSS CLASS --Poll-- [Re: StillRock69] #168879
12/23/08 09:45 AM
12/23/08 09:45 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Needed more than anything else though, is a change of perspective on what is good entertainment. There needs to be an attraction, something that makes CCE the place where both racers and spectators want to be.

That sizzle needs to be scheduled when spectators are most likely to watch, at night. And then the results need to be reported quickly and completely to every media outlet available with the goal of growing future interest.

The best outcome would be to both increase the car counts and the number of paying spectators. The SS/AH cars are of course a proven attraction. Are they affordable? Brand-rivalry formats such as NSS are also crowd pleasers. In the near future, nostalgia racing likely will grow.

One event with a NSS addition seems to be a reasonable experiment to try.

The Blankenships are good people.

For the entertainment side, however, the formats, promotion, public relations and communication departments could be better. And that improvement would eventually benefit the economic side.

I don't think I could have said that any better myself. Excellent points, & thoughts

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11