Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Rhinodart Offline
Rhinotruck
Rhinodart  Offline
Rhinotruck

Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Quote:

Quote:

That was pretty neat when they overlay-ed the graphs from Erica Enders passes from testing a few weeks ago to this weekend on the same track. They did address some issues in a very short time with the track and it will only get better with time. They also went on to explain how they make shock adjustments and change shift RPM's so they didn't shift going over the bumps. The GOPRO camera shots from Vincent Nobiles car making a pass was also great. I think that a few of our members that were complaining a few weeks ago about no time slips, speakers, scoreboards, and a few other items can relax now and thank God they have a very nice track to race on. Thanks also go out to NHRA for starting on time and some GREAT TV coverage. GO Mopar.

For sure on that. They ( the track ) stepped up to the plate in a lot of areas. Score boards are first class along with a nice big instant replay screen. Scales looked new or updated. Some of the fully paved pit areas looked improved on also. My next race there is on the 8th and I am looking forward to it. Also pretty sure I won't have to adjust my shift points to miss the bumps .

Did I do that to your front bumper?

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!
Re: Wildhorse Car Quest Nats. [Re: Rhinodart] #1582739
02/25/14 12:10 PM
02/25/14 12:10 PM
Az
Crizila Offline OP
master
Crizila  Offline OP
master

Az
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That was pretty neat when they overlay-ed the graphs from Erica Enders passes from testing a few weeks ago to this weekend on the same track. They did address some issues in a very short time with the track and it will only get better with time. They also went on to explain how they make shock adjustments and change shift RPM's so they didn't shift going over the bumps. The GOPRO camera shots from Vincent Nobiles car making a pass was also great. I think that a few of our members that were complaining a few weeks ago about no time slips, speakers, scoreboards, and a few other items can relax now and thank God they have a very nice track to race on. Thanks also go out to NHRA for starting on time and some GREAT TV coverage. GO Mopar.

For sure on that. They ( the track ) stepped up to the plate in a lot of areas. Score boards are first class along with a nice big instant replay screen. Scales looked new or updated. Some of the fully paved pit areas looked improved on also. My next race there is on the 8th and I am looking forward to it. Also pretty sure I won't have to adjust my shift points to miss the bumps .

Did I do that to your front bumper?

Ya, Mare said to send us a new one - out of aluminum!

Fastest 300
Page 2 of 2 1 2