Quote:

i'm not going to sit here and bad mouth jeff. here's the story in a nut shell. i had a big block given to me with a set of stage 6 heads on it. i started looking around for a head porter that would hang a job on them. i found out that most people don't like to mess with them too much. i had always heard jeff is one of the best head guys around, so i e-mailed him. he got right back to me, i explained what i wanted he said it would be 6-8 weeks. i was in no rush so it wasn't a problem. i shipped them and he received them sept 25/10. in late december i was on moparts and people were posting on jeffs health and that he had gotten cancer and was goin for treatment in seattle. so i never e-mailed him i left it alone until march 25\11 i told him i understood that he had some health problems and asked if my heads had been done or he could just ship them back. he said he was sorry he'd been sick but he would get them done by april 8\11. i told him to go ahead and do them then send me a bill so i could wire some loot. that was the last contact i've had with him. i sent him my heads because he's one of the best guys out there. i had heard nothing but good about his work and service. on top of all that i'm on this site at least once a day, where i get to read about people sending there heads to him and getting them right back. sooooo i don't know what's going on. like i said i'm trying to bad mouth the guy and i know he's super busy, i just wasn't expecting this long of wait.

Jeff, I know about your Health problems. But if the above is true, you need to get this guys heads back to him.

Is Randy/Labratt, going to have to wait over a year or so too?

Your last post I read you were stating that there would be a price increase after the first of the year, so you implied to get your heads in before the price increase.

Jeff, your well respected around here, as already stated. Id like to hear your side of this.

With your Health issues , dont take on work you cant handle. And with your Health, my best thoughts are with you